If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to.
United Bank for Africa (UBA Plc), the Pan-African bank with operations in 19 African countries, New York, London and Paris, is deepening its operation in key geographies and economic hubs across Africa. To this end it is seeking to engage highly energetic, resourceful and talented individuals across Africa for the position of Executive Directors.
The Executive Director will provide strategic support to the country CEO and would be responsible for:
• Developing business strategy and implementing approved financial budget.
• Driving revenue, profitability and growth of the business, in line with set objectives.
• Championing business development to increase market share, and improving subsidiary's balance sheet
• Leading and motivating people to achieve increased value creation, business volumes and increased profitability
• Enhancing brand growth and visibility
• Ensuring good corporate governance and strict compliance with regulations
• Minimum of first degree at a recognized university (higher degree/ MBA/professional certifications will be an added advantage).
• Minimum of twelve years relevant and continuous experience, with at least seven years in a management position.
• Competencies required include, but are not limited to:
Suitable candidates should kindly send their CV/Resume to : email@example.com; Application closes two weeks from the date of publication.