Inventory Officer At Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited
Posted on: 14 October, 2013
Deadline: 25 October, 2013
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View Jobs posted same day
Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited is recruiting to fill the following position:
- Job TypeFull Time
Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
Administration / Secretarial
- Maintain proper record and inventory of items on site
- records the quality, quantity, type, style and any other characteristic of goods that the organization holds in inventory to give the rest of the management team a clear picture of what the organization has and what it needs
- Reorganization of the warehouse
- Ensure safekeeping of all company materials and equipment
- Maintain record of receipts and issuance of items out of the store to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Inventory Management (Reconciliation of Physical Stock with System Stock
- Undertake stock-taking/periodic stock confirmation in conjunction with designated staff on regular basis
- Ensure timely and correct valuation of inventory
- Supervise the offloading and arrangement of materials and consignment for easy identification and accessibility.
- Weekly reports of all activities in the warehouse such as materials/consignment received, quantity, present location, stacking number, point of collection, point of dispatch and outstanding balance to the management
- Direct and manage procedures for the handling (offloading, Packaging and unpacking) and movement of items of stock in and out of the warehouses
- Perform such inventory activities and procedures as directed by Superior
- First degree or HND in Purchasing and Supply, Business Administration or Economics.
- Minimum of 3 years Inventory management/warehouse experience.
- Documents and Records Management
- Inventory Management
- Financial Acumen
- Planning and Organizing
- Quality Assurance
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject of the mail must indicate the position being applied for i.e. Application for the post of Inventory Officer .
All applications must be sent before 25th October 2013. Applications sent in after this date will not be accepted. Only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- General Manager- Administration at Hamilton Lloyd And Associates
- Storekeepers at Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited
- Business Development Executives at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Chief Information Officers at Fircroft Nigeria
- Business Development Managers at Pedini-Bosch Nigeria Limited
- Marketing Executives at McDorsey Service Company Limited
- Pipeline Projects Manager at a Leading Engineering and Construction Company - Micheal Stevens Consulting
- Research Specialist and Creative Writers at EPCM Engineers Limited