Merichem has an immediate need for Customer Service officers who will manage Merichem Caustic Services, Customer and Logistics Services department by creating a vision and instilling a culture of exceptional customer service.
- 2 years minimum of proven experience in leading successful customer service.
- 4-year business or industry related degree
- Must have strong leadership, change management and negotiating skills.
- Good soft skills.
- Effective communicator and leader of change.
- Develop an understanding of our supplier’s/customer’s needs and implement improvements in our supply chain work flows that meets our customer’s standards and enhances value for our customers/suppliers
- Create an environment of trust, responsibility, & accountability.
- Resolve conflicts by expanding people’s awareness and understanding of the situation and providing insight to resolution.
- Exhibit ethical behavior, confidentiality and maintain Merichem core values.
- Use good judgment, both fair and objective
- Must be willing to travel as required 10-15%
- Able to be insurable under our company's liability insurance policy
Send CV with job title as the subject of the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org Application closes within 4 weeks of this advert