Dornim Solicitors & Legal Consultants, a well-established and ambitious firm of solicitors based in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos State is looking for you to fit into the role of:
• Responsible for devising, shaping and implemcnting a business development plan or strategy for the firm, while working closely with the Principal Partner.
• Retention and expallslOIl of the client list in order to increase business opportunities.
• Day to day managemcnt of the firm's web &: intraner content, database management and published processional press content with assistance from IT consultant.
• Preparation and provision of documents for potential clients as appropriate.
• Manage responses and follow-up to invitations to tender or bids.
• Undertake research and analysis of the legal business, industrv and client trends.
• Minimum qualification is an LLB/BL. LLM is an advantage
• Business Development experience within a Law Firm is an advantage
- Experience of dealing with clients at top management levels.
• A good wlderst.mdillg of best practice in the legal business.
- Microsoft Office Suite expertise
• Excellent oral and 'written communication skills.
• Excellent Client Care and interpersonal skills
• Professional and Smart loolcing
• Assisting the Practice Administrator in preparing all relevant accounts and reports for the firm,
• Receiving all clients and visitors at the reception:
• Perform general bookkeeping, filing, clerical and other administration duties;
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Accounting
• Good oral and written communication skills
• A minimum of 1-2 years' experience
- Computer literate
• Professional and smart looking
Interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter indicating the position applied via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 18th, october 2013.