Apply For Manufacturing/FMCG Careers
Posted on: 8 October, 2013
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Sunrose Consulting
Established four decades ago, our client is a leading and foremost manufacturer of Pharmaceutical, Food and Personal Care Products in Nigeria. The company is located in Lagos and has sales outlets all over the country: The company has built a market leading position and a reputation for expertise, advanced technology and superb quality. To continue to ensure the delivery of its focused growth strategy and implement the production initiative, the company now seeks to recruit dynamic Individuals.
- Reporting to the General Manager, you will have full responsibility for achieving the sales objectives of the company.
- You will ensure consistent growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of Area Sales Managers.
- You will obtain profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counselling, skills development and product knowledge development: manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems.
- You will develop a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organisation's presence in the pharmaceutical market.
- A graduate of Pharmacy, with an MBA as an added advantage, you must have a progressive track record of sales management in a reputable pharmaceutical company.
- You must have strong motivational, innovative and interpersonal skills along with good people management, territory management, sales planning, competitive analysis and customer relationship skills.
- Proven leadership ability to influence, develop, and empower employees to achieve objectives with a team approach is essential.
- You must be an enthusiastic and proactive individual with a creative approach to developing business.
go to method of application »
- Reporting to the General Manager, you will manage the production processes to ensure the production of high quality products.
- These include health and safety, environmental issues and production efficiency. You will develop and implement operational procedures ensuring adherence to established policies, procedures and safety standards.
- You will minimise wastages, ensure proper maintenance of the machines to avoid breakdowns and maintain discipline amongst staff.
- You will build, develop and motivate an effective team by providing good leadership and guidance to achieve production targets.
- A graduate of Pharmacy, you must have a mnumum of 8 years' production experience in a reputable pharmaceutical company.
- You must have hands-on experience in tableting and antibiotics (betalactum). You must be cost-effective and
- You must be energetic with proven ability to communicate at all levels.
- A dynamic self-starter and lateral thinker. you must have good intellectual capacity.
- You must be quality conscious and committed to delivering excellent standards with ability to pay attention to details.
- You must be able to demonstrate strong leadership and motivational skills.
go to method of application »
- Reporting to the Production Manager, you will be in charge of production lines.
- You will ensure a high level of quality of the products; allocate work tasks to production teams; ensure a high standard of safety and housekeeping in the production area; clear production lines in readiness for the production process to start: check components used for production before the production process starts.
- You will ensure compliance to GMP in all areas of production with regards to Man, Machinery, Material, and Area.
- A graduate of Pharmacy, you must have a mmrmum of 2 years' production experience in a reputable pharmaceutical company.
- Experience in tablet will be an added advantage.
- You must have excellent analytical skills, be flexible with good organisational skills, good interpersonal skills, ability to give intense attention to detail, ability to solve problems and ability to wotk in an area where there is much focus placed on meeting deadlines.
Method of Application
To apply online, please visit our website: www.sunroseconsulting.com Telephone: 01-8920526, 07034492488.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sunrose ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Erisco Foods Limited
- Food Technologist - Savoury at Givaudan
- Plant Engineer at a Manufacturing Company
- Accounts Supervisor at Elkris Bio-Health Foods Nigeria Limited
- Facility Officer at Literamed Publications Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Lafiagi Sugar Company (LASUCO) - BUA Group PART 3
- Massive Recruitment at Lafiagi Sugar Company (LASUCO) - BUA Group PART 2
- Massive Recruitment at Lafiagi Sugar Company (LASUCO) - BUA Group PART 1