Vacancy At Discovery Cycle Limited
Posted on: 7 October, 2013
Deadline: 23 October, 2013
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Discovery Cycle Professionals
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Discovery Cycle Professionals (A Division of Discovery Cycle Limited) is a global network of experienced academics and consultants assembled to provide world-class knowledge-based services globally. Discovery Cycle Professionals has diverse experience across different professional fields and offers a wide-range of multi-disciplinary professional services.
Discovery Cycle Professionals is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
- Plan, organise, and manages all Agricultural bid documents.
- Plan and direct the management programme of every Agricultural-related project.
- Supervise the maintenance of farm facilities, machinery, and equipment.
- Prepare budget estimates and recommendations for all Agricultural projects and operating supplies.
- Plan and implement a wide variety of Agricultural research programmes and experimental project.
- Set up and adapt research methods and procedures to suit Agricultural related activities.
- Select, train, and supervise staff.
- Facilitate diverse training sessions.
- Purchase farm supplies and equipment.
- Collect samples and record various kinds of research data.
- Prepares periodic project review reports and research reports.
- Maintain appropriate files and record for all reports and data.
- Developing independent ideas to ensure organisation s vision is actualised
- Research skills
- Project management skills
- Presentation skills
- Analytical skills
- Transferable skills
- Proactive identification and elimination of inefficiencies
- Continual self and subordinate development
- Goal and quality oriented
- Minimum of ten (10) years professional experience in relevant fields, including consultation experience as relates to present assignment
- Advanced University degree (Ph.D./Masters or equivalent) in Agricultural Science or any other related field;
- Advanced IT Skills: high proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office packages;
- General business interest and awareness;
- Self-motivation and commitment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Strong analytical, numeracy and problem-solving skills;
- Leadership qualities and effective team working skills;
- Ability to use initiative;
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Discovery Cycle ProfessionalsSimilar Jobs
- Creative Graphic Designer at Equinox International Resources ltd
- TMT Investment Managing Director at Fosun RZ Capital
- MD/CEO at M-P Infrastructure Limited
- Conference Producer at Clarion Events West Africa
- Front Desk/Personal Assistant at BluePoint Global Services Limited
- Litigation Counsel at Country Chambers
- Project Manager at the Unofficial Christmas Party
- Mobile App and Web Developer at Topstep Nigeria Limited