Vacancy At Discovery Cycle Limited
Posted on: 7 October, 2013
Deadline: 23 October, 2013
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Discovery Cycle Professionals
Discovery Cycle Professionals (A Division of Discovery Cycle Limited) is a global network of experienced academics and consultants assembled to provide world-class knowledge-based services globally. Discovery Cycle Professionals has diverse experience across different professional fields and offers a wide-range of multi-disciplinary professional services.
Discovery Cycle Professionals is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
- Plan, organise, and manages all Agricultural bid documents.
- Plan and direct the management programme of every Agricultural-related project.
- Supervise the maintenance of farm facilities, machinery, and equipment.
- Prepare budget estimates and recommendations for all Agricultural projects and operating supplies.
- Plan and implement a wide variety of Agricultural research programmes and experimental project.
- Set up and adapt research methods and procedures to suit Agricultural related activities.
- Select, train, and supervise staff.
- Facilitate diverse training sessions.
- Purchase farm supplies and equipment.
- Collect samples and record various kinds of research data.
- Prepares periodic project review reports and research reports.
- Maintain appropriate files and record for all reports and data.
- Developing independent ideas to ensure organisation s vision is actualised
- Research skills
- Project management skills
- Presentation skills
- Analytical skills
- Transferable skills
- Proactive identification and elimination of inefficiencies
- Continual self and subordinate development
- Goal and quality oriented
- Minimum of ten (10) years professional experience in relevant fields, including consultation experience as relates to present assignment
- Advanced University degree (Ph.D./Masters or equivalent) in Agricultural Science or any other related field;
- Advanced IT Skills: high proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office packages;
- General business interest and awareness;
- Self-motivation and commitment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Strong analytical, numeracy and problem-solving skills;
- Leadership qualities and effective team working skills;
- Ability to use initiative;
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CVs to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Discovery Cycle ProfessionalsSimilar Jobs
- Cashier at Bet9ja
- Accounts Clerks at Heirs Holdings Limited
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Group Of Companies
- Job Openings at a Foremost Business Membership Organisation
- Job Vacancies at an Expanding Group of Companies
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH