Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Is Recruiting
Posted on: 7 October, 2013
Deadline: 30 October, 2013
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy formulation and implementation expertise and business operation improvement skills.
GVA Partners is recruiting to fill the position of :
The successful candidate will maintain close supervision on the daily functions of the staff. Specifically, She will be responsible for dealing with telephone enquiries as appropriate and notes important messages that must be delivered promptly.The successful candidate will serve as the receiver of mail, documents and ordered items delivered to the organization’s address.
- Conduct close observation and make all the essential recommendations to the management regarding more effective and more organized handling of specific operations within the Company.
- Ensure the maintenance of a working environment that yields productivity and furnishes essential office supplies.
- Maintains an effective document and filing management system making information retrieval and utilization more effective.
- Maintain close supervision on the daily functions of the staff.
- Organising and chairing meetings with staff. This will include typing the agenda and taking minutes.
- Maintain an effective medium of communication and close collaboration among the workers in the organization.
- At least 5 years post-NYSC working experience.
- Previous experience as an Administrative officer or secretary or office manager will be an advantage
- Minimum of a Second class Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university.
- Must be female
- Experience with managing teams and managing people to meet objectives.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with developing, improving and managing work process flows and documentation.
- sharp secretarial & managerial skills.
- Good Numerate skills and must be comfortable with numbers.
- File and Document Management skills
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills
Method of Application
Candidates who meet the above requirement should email their resume to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org PLEASE, STATE THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR IN THE SUBJECT FIELD OF THE MAIL.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Fresh Job Vacancies at SENCE Nigeria
- Account Manager at Career Prime
- Marketing / Business Development Officer at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Administrative Job Vacancy at Micheal Stevens Consulting
- Director General at a Bilateral Business Association - DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Administrative Vacancy at SD Capital Resources Limited
- General Manager at Sence Nigeria
- Commissioned Financial Advisor at the Workplace Centre Limited