Jobs At UniLever Nigeria
Posted on: 7 October, 2013
Deadline: 18 October, 2013
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Unilever
Unilever Nigeria Plc - Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we've grown into one of the world's most successful consumer goods companies.
Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann's and Omo, alongside trusted local names such as Blue Band, Pureit and Suave.
Unilever Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the below position:
- Custodian of learning database – master plans and coordination of the same in administration to support the enterprise team.
- Obtain and support the implementation of learning calendar.
- Implement learning programmes in line with agreements from functional and enterprise teams
- Manage / organize learning events, sites, dedicated physical learning locations at sites and all related documentation (no-shows, last minute entry, co-ordination with Help Desk to ensure related statistics are updated.)
- Manage all learning communication
- Maintain e-learning platform supporting the enterprise team, where applicable
- Support the utilization of the Learning Management System (LMS) for all learning activities.
- Ensure training levy compliance, registration and reimbursements
- Support Learning Budget tracking, invoice / payment follow-up as required.
- Generate learning reports, KPIs and SLAs on monthly basis
- Ensure legal and policy compliance in own field of responsibility.
- University Graduate
- 2 - 3 years relevant experience
- HR professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Understanding of the business functions and operations
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online:
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about UnileverSimilar Jobs
- Engineering Vacancy at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Chief Executive Officers (CEO) at a Leading Indigenous Manufacturer - Execution Edge
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at Sosaco Nigeria Limited (SNL)
- Job Vacancies at a Fast Growing Book Publishing House
- Entry-level Machine Operators at Erisco Foods Limited
- Procurement Manager at Nigeria Machine Tools Limited
- Management Trainee Recruitment at a Leading Food and Beverages Company - Sagemill Investments Limited
- Area Manager, Distributor Management at Guinness Nigeria Plc