Etisalat's vision is a world where people’s reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel
Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position of:
This role requires a mix of business and technical management skills (service ownership role). The successful candidate will oversee, maintain and provide operational support to Etisalat Nigeria's repository of customer facing and front-line solutions. He or she will lead a team of Specialists and Analysts who form the solution support. Drive service innovation, support all enhancements and new implementations in the associated OSS/BSS domains and liaison with vendors/partners and end users on matters related to strategy, product evolution and service quality.
- Manage and oversee the analysis, build, design, implementation and acceptance of new products configuration in the customer facing and front-line /voucher management and mediation modules;
- Oversee implementation, integration and upgrade of new/existing solutions in the Customer relationship management module (CRM) enterprise wide;
- Oversee resource planning for the order handling process for SIM cards, recharge vouchers and ensure the demand requirements are met within stipulated timelines;
- Oversee the technical scoping, capacity planning, hardware sizing and system functional requirement availability for the customer facing and front-line systems;
- Ensure timely delivery of all enhancements, initiatives and projects;
- Prepare RFxs, business cases and audit statement of compliance and functional requirements for customer facing and front-line solutions;
- Manage the daily activities of the Customer Management team to ensure constant system availability, acceptable end user experience and perform routine and ad hoc maintenance activities;
- Work with the IT Strategy, Infrastructure and Service Management teams to ensure adequate resource capacity is available to meet business demands;
- Ensure all queries from internal customers are resolved within agreed SLAs;
- Coordinate the monitoring and documentation of operating procedures and resolution of slow performance issues;
- Ensure the provision of support functions down to the last line of support (for problems relating to database and operating systems) before escalating to IT vendor;
- Assist in planning and managing the human and material resources of the unit to optimize performance, morale and enhance productivity;
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions.;
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Head, OSS & BSS;
- Attends all meetings and provide all required reports/KPIs in a timely manner;
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, OSS & BSS.
- First degree or equivalent in Engineering, Computer Science/IT, or a related or relevant discipline. Postgraduate and/or professional qualifications in related fields will be an added advantage;
- Strong experience implementing / integrating call centre / CTI solutions. Specifically, good working knowledge of the Avaya Call Centre suite will be a great advantage
- Good technical knowledge of integration /middleware technologies and approaches, core network elements (e.g. SMSC, USSD GW, VAS platforms, etc.) including experience of the Intelligent Networks (IN)/Charging platforms, voucher management, CRM tools, etc.;
- Knowledge of/familiarity with TMF or related / comparable standards will be advantageous.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Between six (6) and eight (8) directly relevant post-NYSC work experience in the telecommunications industry in Nigeria or key markets in Africa, preferably in a team-leading or supervisory role
- Ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience with producing business cases and Unified Modelling Language (UML)/other renowned solution modelling experience;
- Ability to communicate complex technical details in very simple and clear business terms;
- Effective at influencing and negotiating solution options.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Note: When the page comes up click on New Jobs (Last 7 days), then click on Manager Customer Relationship Management:
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.