Vacancies At Quo Magnis Limited
Posted on: 4 October, 2013
Deadline: 7 October, 2013
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Quo Magnis Limited - Our client requires a highly qualified individuals to occupy the following positions:
- Responsible for providing tax advice and tax services to clients operating in various sectors of the economy
- Helping businesses and individuals create strategies for dealing with tax and prepare for their future in the financial market
- Advising and consulting with clients in order to provide advice about tax legislation, e.g. ensuring businesses and assets are properly structured to minimise the incidence of taxation
- Advising on employee incentivisation schemes, e.g. share options, and impact of tax on employee benefits
- Calculating tax liability, ensuring compliance is completed speedily and efficiently and submitting tax returns and associated documents by the appropriate deadlines.
- Interview clients to obtain additional information on taxable income and deductible expenses and allowances.
Skills & Attributes:
- Proven prior experience of at least 5 years as a tax consultant.
- Ready and able to operate within a start-up environment.
- Intelligent, well-spoken and strong emotional intelligence.
- Able to effectively manage client relationships.
- Ability to work with people at diverse levels and cultures.
- Relevant educational qualification.
go to method of application »
- Have previous experience performing the duties of a personal assistant including:
- Managing the diary of the managing director, scheduling meetings and managing all necessary correspondence
- Conduct necessary research and analysis and present findings
- Manage mini projects and present periodic reports on the projects
- Liaison with staff, contractors, suppliers and others and ensuring the organisation s mandate is achieved.
- Ideal candidate should have the following basic skills:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Bright, confident personality
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
- Willingness to travel is a critical requirement.
- Graduate qualification
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resume to the Quo Magnis Ltd recruitment team via email: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Fund Account Officers at Integrated Corporate Services Limited - ICSL
- Senior Research And Development Officers at BP Business Solutions
- Job Opportunities at Lonadek Nigeria
- Latest Jobs at 25th and Staffing
- Job Openings at GlobalProfilers
- Market Developer Chemicals at Groupe Aldelia
- Sales & Business Development Managers at Kimberly Ryan Limited
- Office Assistant/ Secretary at SeptMax Nigeria Limited