Brunel Is Hiring
Posted on: 4 October, 2013
Deadline: 16 October, 2013
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Brunel Energy Nigeria
Brunel provides business services specialising in flexible deployment of professionals in the field of Engineering, IT, Legal, Finance and all disciplines in the Oil & Gas industry. Our objective is to provide both our Clients and our Consultants excellence in all aspects of our service from resource planning through to the full life cycle of the assignment. Our Recruitment and Operations staff are experts in their fields with access to the best available network systems and are managed by experienced professionals. The added knowledge of, and proven ability in, international logistics and local laws and regulations enables us to provide an efficient, cost effective and fully compliant service.
Brunel is recruiting to fill the position below:
Welding Engineer for Project Interface at Energy Works Technology (EWT)
In relation with the Welding and Material Coordinator, and the Project representative, he will conduct the
following actions at EWT:
- Ensure implementation of the Project and Company requests in terms of welding, materials selection and NDT activities for the following items prefabricated on EWT Yard:
- Foundation Suction Piles for Deepwater Buoy,
- LBL Arrays.
- Liaise between Company Experts and EWT fabrication teams in order to respect the Project objectives and the Company requirements.
- Prepare TQs, Deviation Requests and NCRs in relation with EWT Welding Engineers.
- Review and validate the welding documentation prepared by EWT (WPS, WPQPs and WPQRs).
- Manage the clarification and follow-up meetings with Company Experts and EWT fabrication teams.
- Participate to the welding procedure qualification campaigns organized on Site with EWT, and witness the mechanical tests in cooperation with EWT.
- Identify gaps and potential root causes in terms of quality, delivery schedule and cost impact for the Project, and organize the corrective actions with EWT.
- Summarize lesson learnt and develop improvement plans for each type of fabrication.
- Welding Engineer graduated in Welding (ESSA, POLYTECH NANTES or equivalent profile).
- A minimum experience of 5 years in Welding, Materials and Inspection activities is required, especially in Oil and Gas.
- Knowledge of international activities is strongly recommended, as well as the knowledge of DNVOS-F101, AWS D1.1 and API Standards.
- As all the documentations and communications are in English, a good command of the language both writing and speaking is imperative.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to Apply online:
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Brunel Energy NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Opportunities at Global Profilers
- Latest Jobs at Doheney Services Ltd
- Data Entry Officers at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Job Opportunities at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Legal Services Managers at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Job Openings at SD Human Resources Limited
- Finance and Accounting Officer at H.C. Bonum
- School Nurse at Teclab Management Services Limited