e-FAB Solutions Is Recruiting
Posted on: 4 October, 2013
Deadline: 4 October, 2013
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
e-FAB Solutions is an ICT Solutions provider based in Nigeria. We are the best in IT consultancy, helping your business save costs by aligning your technology to suit your business processes. We deal with software development/analysis, consulting and technology services, IT business analysis, hardware sales/maintenance, web development, content management systems and customer relationship management software.
We are a vibrant and forward looking organization with a lot of experience in the ICT sector. We are venturing into the e-commerce business world and we are looking for a sales/business development officer to join our team. The office is located within the lekki/ajah axis.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Recent graduate waiting for NYSC or current serving corper.
- Set up strategies for company sales targets.
- Manage company’s social media accounts.
- Write website content for website being developed.
- Create and upload content such as blog posts, products and photos.
- Analyze sales trends and advise company on sales plans and targets.
- Communicating with target audiences and managing client relationships.
- Carrying out consumer research.
- Monitoring market trends and advising management on strategies for growth.
- Passion for writing and information research.
- Performing other duties as may be necessary.
- Preferably a BSc. Holder.
- Fresh graduate or corper
- Experience or interest working with content management systems like wordpress and joomla.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Must be creative and demonstrate a good sense of imagination.
- Excellent command of the English Language.
- Excellent attitude to work and life, and must be a people person with interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CVs to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- LAMP Developer at Shemada Health Solutions Limited
- Latest Recruitment at General Electric (GE)
- Quality Control Assistant at Electronic PayPlus Limited
- I.T Assistant at Raeanna Nigeria Limited
- Software Developer (Full Stack Developer) at Techtink Solutions
- Marketing Manager at Transsion Holdings
- Intern Recruitment at Medifix Nigeria
- Personal Driver to the MD at Workarena