Brickstone Partners Limited ("Brickstone") is an integrated multi-disciplinary professional service firm providing commercial advisory, design and development management services throughout the entire process of developing energy, infrastructure and real estate projects with the objective of ensuring the profitability and protects its long term asset value for sponsors.
As a multidisciplinary organization we take ownership of the development project from conception to completion. We control all the key tasks and team members so that the project achieves the objectives of profit, quality and timely delivery. More information on Brickstone can be viewed at www.brickstone-partners.com We are currently looking for ARCHITECTS (INTERN)
• The Intern would work under close supervision of the Project Architect/Director in Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications.
• Receives specific and detailed instructions regarding tasks and performs work efforts in a timely and complete manner.
• Takes the initiative to either work out or research a work effort and understands his/her capabilities and when to seek help from mentors
• Writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications and contracts.
Qualification & Skill sets
• Not more than 25 years of age.
• Preferred candidates are those with OND in Architecture or pursuing a Bachelor’s degree/HND in Architecture in addition to at least 6 months of experience mainly in the preparation of construction drawings.
• Proficiency in various forms of sketching, 3D-modeling and presentation rendering is an advantage
Desired start date: Immediately
Interested candidates should send us email copies of their CVs with a cover letter to email@example.com; stating the reference code BPLARC as subject. Application Deadline: 21st October 2013. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.