Our client an American Outsourced call center in Lagos is in need of telesales agents who are capable of picking up the phone and calling prospects in an effort to explain the company, its process, and entice them to sign up for one or more client product or service. This requires experience in a heavy outbound environment; great communication skills and eagerness to meet & surpass goals is a must.
Applicants will be responsible for identifying prospects, calling prospective customers, influencing customers to buy services, completing contracts, answering inquiries, documenting transactions, and contributing to a team effort. The ideal candidate will be results driven, persuasive, and persistent. Candidates should have telephone sales experience and be able to sell to customer needs. Candidates should also have time management, data entry skills, telephone skills, prospecting skills, professionalism, and a high energy level.
• Generating and qualifying leads through cold calling
• Managing leads by tracking and following up on them
• Conducting sales presentations and product demos via the phone and internet
• Closing sales and meeting monthly sales goals in accordance with development plan.
• Working with other telesales representatives to cross generate leads
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE
• Problem solving-able to quickly identify and resolve problems in a timely manner and gather and analyze information skillfully.
• Strong Oral communication-you must speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
• Quality management-you must look for ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness.
• Judgment-you must display willingness to make decisions, exhibit sound and accurate judgment and make timely decisions.
• Planning/organizing-you MUST be able to prioritize and plan work activities, use time efficiently and develop realistic action plans.
• OND/HND may be accepted for entry level
• BA/BSc or equivalent education preferred.
• Must have experience in telemarketing or outbound customer service experience in a heavy call volume atmosphere
• Must have customer service experience
• Must have Excellent telephone skills
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Organizational and time management skills with particular attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Computer literacy; prefer experience with Oracle, MS Office
• Must Have a neutral Accent and be able to understand a variety of accents, American,British, Canadian, Australian etc
Salary is between 90,000-120,000 naira depending on experience and performance
This position is located in Lagos and NIGHT SHIFT ONLY
Interested applicants should click: here to apply online.