Honeywell Group is a foremost indigenous conglomerate and diversified group with business interests in key sectors of the Nigerian economy, including foods and agro-allied, energy (oil & gas and power), infrastructure, real estate and services. Since its inception in the 1970s, the Group has been operating businesses successfully with a strong and passionate desire for excellence.
With over four (4) decades of unprecedented success and a workforce that embraces diversity, the Honeywell Group is offering creative individuals possessing exceptional talent the opportunity to take their career to unparalleled heights, through its Honeywell Excellence Programme.
The one (1) year programme has been designed to expose and immerse participants in a series of carefully designed development interventions targeted at building relevant competencies for seamless and effective integration into the workforce.
- A Bachelor's degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper(2.1) or HND with a minimum of Upper Credit in any discipline.
- A maximum of 28 years old
- A maximum of two (2) years' post-NYSC experience.
In addition, candidates should demonstrate the following attributes
- Talent, ambition and enthusiasm to be the best.
- Great interpersonal and team-working skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong passion for excellence.
- Good problem-solving focus, with a great appetite for learning.
Interested candidates should :