To manage operational human resources related issues, including development and communication of policies, training administration, human resources reporting and coordinating in recruitment process, remuneration and performance management processes.
• Ability to speak, write and read the English language
• Able to work alone on a broad variety of projects
• Strong project management, time management, and leadership skills
• Solid problem-solving and business acumen skills
• Aged between 27 – 35 years. Male or Female.
• Degree -qualified in Human Resources Management or a related discipline.
• Minimum of 3 years post graduation experience in same capacity.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 20th of May, 2011.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.