Our client, a financial services company located in Lagos, Nigeria requires an experienced and dedicated candidate for consideration for immediate employment to fill the understated position:
Qualifications, experience and attributes:
- Professional qualification such as ACA,ACCA, etc.
- Minimum of ten years' post qualification experience in the financial services industry of which, at least, five years must have been in a managerial position. Relevant experience to include Finance, Auditing and process improvement.
- Prior Process improvement experience is very essential.
- Must have in-depth understanding of financial statements and financial systems.
- Ability to create accurate reports to meet internal reporting and analysis requirements.
- Ability to take multiple data sets and variables and create meaningful reports for variety of audiences.
- Possess proven project management skills.
- High degree of technical/system aptitude including Excel, Access and Data Warehousing:
- Possess strong communication skills both verbal and written adaptable to all levels of management.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload.
- Possess a high degree of initiative, drive. confidence and ability to enjoy a fast paced work environment.
- Professional, flexible and team oriented.
The position offers attractive salary, fringe benefits and good career development prospects.
Method of Application
Applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae should be forwarded not later than one week from date of this publication to either:
Baker Tilly Nigeria Consulting
46, Alaafin Avenue,
Oluyole Industrial Estate,
Baker Tllly Nigeria Consulting
Kresta Laurel Complex (4th Floor)
376, Ikorodu Road,
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale