GECHAAN is a reputable Non-Governmental Organization based in Taraba State; implementing a comprehensive HIV/AIDS prevention and treatment projects as well as providing a comprehensive care and support for Vulnerable Children in partnership with USAID, FHI/SIDHAS Project, and with the different tiers of the Government of Nigeria- Federal, state and local. In line with
keeping up with the goals and objectives of the project, the need to feel a key position has emerged. We therefore require the services of a resourceful, experienced and dynamic professional for the following position:
The ART Doctor takes the lead in the HIV/AIDS management services provided at the life-line Center in GECHAAN
The desired candidate:
• Should possess a minimum of MBBS from a reputable University
• At least 1 year experience in the management of HIV/AIDS and the associated opportunistic infections.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Prevention of mother to child transmission of HIV/AIDS
• Family planning services
• TB treatment and other integrated medical services
• Administration of ARV according to the national guideline.
Interested candidates should submit a suitability statement and an updated CV to the Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than October 14, 2013. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.