A fast growing manufacturing company in Abuja is in need of a CHIEF FINANCE OFFICER, whose major responsibility would be to
maintain accounting books and records of the company including records of assets and liabilities; prepare financial reports such as profit and loss account, balance sheet and cash flow statement; compute the company's tax liability and keep records of other financial activities within the organisation.
The key responsibilities for this position are as follows:
• Handling the full spectrum of financial and cost accounting functions e. g. forecasting, budgeting, etc.
• Responsible for timely monthly generation of consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flows.
• Establish and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity analysis and early-warning of cost-overruns.
• Work consultatively with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives.
• Responsible for the accounting/finance department and the day to day finance and accounts operations.
• Perform cash flow forecasting and budgeting and work closely with the operation and project teams in cost estimation and variance analysis.
• Support the Heads of Department in ensuring that inter-company cost allocations are in line with management agreements and transfer pricing regulations.
Qualification and Skills.
• Must be a Chartered Accountant with a minimum of five (5) years post qualification experience.
• Familiarity with accounting packages like Peach tree, Sage and Quickbook.
• Experience of managing people.
• Must be highly meticulous and possess excellent financial planning skills.
• Ability to apply forward planning skills.
• Experience in a manufacturing company will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates should send their current CVs With cover letters within two (2) weeks of this publication to firstname.lastname@example.org