VACANCIES FOR ARCHIVE OFFICER IN AB MICROFINANCE BANK. AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria limited is a member of an international network of Microfinance Banks under Access Holding Microfinance AG (www.accessholding.com) with its Head office In Berlin, Germany. The Group provides world class banking services 10 micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia. It has been spreading out to other countries across the globe rapidly. We are seeking to recruit a highly motivated professional to join our exceptional team of young and dynamic professionals. We are currently recruiting for the position of an
• Keeping the record of archive document and collaterals
• Liaising with branches and head 01 department on archive document and collaterals
• Responsible for the storage of the archive document and confiscated collaterals
• Responsible for proper labeling and identification of archive documents and collalerals
• Respond promptly 10 request of any archive document and collaterals
• Support branches and admin in the sale of collateral items
• Keep soft and hard copy of archive• document and confiscated collateral
Necessary Experience and Requirements:
• Minimum educational qualification of OND
• Basic knowledge and/or past experience in library, Data Management and document control would be an added advantage
• Must have an eye for details/possess good typing speed and accuracy
• Must be proficienl in the use of Microsoft Office Packages.
• Strong analytical, communication, organization/Administrative skills
• Ability to take initiative and work independentiy
Interested candidates shoutd send their CV as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Friday, October 4th 2013. Please ensure that you indicate job title as the SUBJECT of the mail. Failure to comply woutd disqualify your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.