“Provide a safe, reliable, efficient and competitive service to our customers”.
• To be the leading business-to-business aviation service provider.
• To provide tailor-made aviation solutions for the oil and gas industry, in particular, and other industries in general.
• To combine Rotary Wing, Fixed Wing, maintenance and logistical support in one package.
• To deliver the highest quality and safety standards, anywhere in the world.
Since then Aero has gone on to provide both rotary and fixed wing services to all the major oil and gas companies and supporting industries working in Nigerian and in the West African region.
- Valid CPL (H) license
- Valid Instrument Rating
- 200 hours total time
- Plan flights to ensure successful execution of clients’ flight requests.
- Conduct pre-flight checks and ensure aircraft serviceable and prepared for assigned flights in order to meet flight schedule and avoid delays.
- Ensure passengers are properly briefed on safety and emergency procedures before flight operations.
- Execute intended flight as approved and directed after obtaining necessary air traffic clearance.
- Ensure passengers’ safe disembarkment from the aircraft after flight operations.
- Ensure aircraft’s safe handing over to the ground crew.
- Conduct post-flight checks round the aircraft after executing flight missions.
- Prepare post flight documentations for customer’s invoicing and aircraft maintenance.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to exude confidence when speaking with crew and passengers.
Method of Application
Handwritten application + detailed CV to be received by email: firstname.lastname@example.org on/before Fri 5th Oct 2013. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.