Millennium Promise is the leading international non-profit organization solely committed to supporting the achievement of the Millennium Development Goals to halve extreme poverty by 2015. Millennium Promise oversees the Millennium Villages project, which supports integrated social and business development services for more than 500,000 people in rural communities across 10 countries in sub-Saharan Africa.
• Managing ICT staff & resources across the region (65% time requirement)
• Developing new ICT resources, technologies and vendors (35% time requirement)
• Bachelor’s degree preferred from an accredited university or college
• At least 7 years of experience in a variety of ICT positions, with a minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience
• Familiarity with ICT applications in rural Africa preferred
• Strong knowledge of LAN/WAN infrastructure and troubleshooting
• Basic Linux skill
• Fluency in English
• Additional fluency in French preferred
Method of Application
Applicants should submit their applications including a cover letter and updated CV by electronic mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com indicating “Application for Regional ICT Manager” in the subject line.
Application Deadline: 15th May, 2011