School Kits Limited is a leading professional school outfitting firm and a one-stop shop for a wide range of requirements for students from pre-school age through the secondary (High) school age. We are passionate about providing value to schools and parents hence we strive to deliver quality, flexibility and affordability on school supplies.
School Kits Limited commenced business in 2000 and has experienced significant growth for the years becoming a credible brand within the school supply industry in Nigeria. Our competence and credibility can be attested by many satisfied School clients from start-ups schools to well-established institutions as listed in our portfolio.
Line Management Responsibility
- You are to oversee the production process, drawing up a production schedule.
- You are to effectively communicate production targets and KPI’s to production team.
- You are to manage individual performance against set targets and KIP’s.
- Take full responsibility for workforce and resource planning by drafting timescale for each production job.
Production Efficiency and Cost Reduction
You would be held accountable for the following areas, and required to advice on how to ensure continuous improvement on:
- Waste management
- Labour costs
- Production output
- Machine availability
- General maintenance
- Stepped capacity increases
- You are to ensure total compliance in relation to adherence of quality standards across production cells.
- Working with the COO and the consultant, you are to assist to cement a culture of continuous improvement across production lines.
- You are to ensure the implementation of production KPI’s and production processes.
- You are to identify and recommend training needs for the production team as it applies.
Leading Company Standards :
- You are to take full responsibility for all production housekeeping standards.
- You are to ensure that all employees work within the set Safety standards of the organisation.
- You are to ensure that quality standards are adhered to at all times.
- You are to ensure that all production equipment are well calibrated before use to avoid damage and minimise wear and tear.
New Product Implementation and Project Management
- You'll be involved in the pre-production (planning) stage as well as the production (control and supervision) stage.
- You may also be involved with product design and purchasing.
- You will take a lead production role in all new product introductions, ensuring production are able to support this process on time, to standard and within budget.
- Project Manage tasks effectively as and when required.
Data Analysis and Report Writing
- Lead role in daily control room meetings.
- You are to prepare and submit progress reports to the COO on a weekly/monthly basis with updates on objective compliance.
- You are to complete full KPI reviews as required.
- You are to take ownership of the production load schedules and ensure achievement of targets.
- You are to manage production related customer corrective actions (CCA’s).
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org