Renewable Energy Specialist at DevTech Systems Incorporation (DevTech)
Posted on: 12 October, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at DevTech Systems, Inc.
DevTech Systems, Inc. (DevTech) is an international consulting firm and small business dedicated to development, with over 30 years of experience providing advisory services and technical assistance to government, private sector, and civil society stakeholders in more than 100 countries. We are a data driven organization that specializes in informing policy making by delivering focused data-driven evidence-based analysis products and services. DevTech core practice areas include: Economic and Data analysis, Monitoring and Evaluation, Education and Youth Development, Gender and Inclusive Development, and Public Financial Management.
- DevTech is seeking a Renewable Energy Specialist for a final evaluation of the Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Program (REEEP) for The Learning Program. The primary purpose of the evaluation is to determine whether the assistance provided by USAID/Nigeria through REEEP met the stated development objectives, and to understand the lessons learned from this intervention in Nigeria.
- This position will provide leadership, technical direction, and guidance for the REEEP Evaluation for a period of about four work weeks in Nigeria and the US. The Renewable Energy Specialist will support the Evaluation Team Lead in developing the evaluation design, conducting document review and data analysis, conducting key informant interviews (KIIs), and making site visits for interviews with local Government of Nigeria staff and private project developers. The Renewable Energy Specialist will support the delivery of findings and a final evaluation report at the end of the evaluation time frame.
- The ideal candidate must be a self-starter, creative, willing, and enthusiastic.
- Degree in the Social Sciences, Public Administration, Business Administration, Development Studies, International Development, Statistics, or any related fields.
- Substantial experience in efforts to increase renewable energy (RE) systems (Nigeria-specific or West Africa region experience preferred).
- Have experience in building capacity among financial institutions and RE/EE clients.
- Have demonstrated skills and experience in activity evaluation.
- Have excellent writing/organizational skills and proven ability to deliver a quality written product.
- Display cultural, gender, religious, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability.
- Have the ability and willingness to travel to select states, cities, or areas as requested.
- This position description should not be construed to imply that the requirements outlined here are the exclusive standards of the position nor will it be the sole basis for any subsequent employee evaluations. Incumbents will follow any instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by their supervisor.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or other status protected by applicable law.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to DevTech Systems, Inc. career website on devtechsystemsinc.applytojob.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about DevTech Systems, Inc.Similar Jobs
- Finance Assistant at Medecins Sans Frontieres
- Seefar Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment
- Consultants at Première Urgence International (PUI)
- Job Opportunities at Action Against Hunger
- TA Programme Budget Officer at the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
- Implant Removal Landscape Assessment Consultant at Jhpiego Nigeria
- Latest Jobs at War Against Chronic Disease Initiative
- WPE Adolescent Girl Assistant at the International Rescue Committee