Training & Development Manager at Hubmart Stores Limited
Posted on: 12 October, 2017
Deadline: 20 October, 2017
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Hubmart Stores Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experience as well as a vast range of products. Our unique value proposition lies in our excellent customer service as well as our superior capabilities in the fresh categories.
Training Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Identifying and assessing future and current training needs
- Drawing an overall or individualized training and development plan
- Deploying a wide variety of training methods
- We are looking for an experienced training and development manager to devise our organizational training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes. You will identify training and developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives that build loyalty to the firm.
- Training managers work across many departments to get employees up to speed in both their specific vertical, and the overall needs of the company. Training managers often have backgrounds in business, leadership, human resources, development and education.
- Training manager responsibilities include enhancing employees’ skills, performance, productivity and quality of work.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations.
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them.
- Manage training budget
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
- 5 -7 years relevant experience
- B.Sc Degree in Education, Human Resources or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a training manager
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc.)
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals Good computer and database skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hubmart Stores LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Senior Systems Analyst at Jumia Nigeria
- Online Sales Representatives at Patricia.com.ng
- Senior PHP Developer at Jumia Nigeria
- Graduate Intern (Accounting and Finance) at Afrimash
- Vendor Promise Analyst at Jumia Nigeria
- Business Development Executives at ICT Cart Limited
- Software Engineer at Chowbery
- Clean Energy Research Analyst at Kiakiagas.com