Head of Compliance at Aldelia Group
Posted on: 12 October, 2017
Deadline: 20 October, 2017
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Aldelia Limited
Aldelia Group - Our client, a major group of companies with over 15 subsidiaries, is currently looking to fill the position of:
- The Head, Compliance is expected to provide an effective compliance risk management framework and appropriately resourced specialized regulatory compliance support to the company.
- The role reports to the GMD
- Establish and continuously improve a consistent Compliance operating framework for the identification, management, monitoring and reporting of Compliance risks and issues with the aim to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct. Manages day-to-day operation of the Compliance Program whilst ensuring that the operating framework meets internal and statutory requirements.
- Identifies potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; develops / implements corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues, and provides general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
- Minimum 12 years progressive work experience in Compliance, Risk Management and Audit, garnered from reputable companies in the financial industry or audit practice.
- Proven ability to lead and engage with Executive Management and Regulators (SEC/NSE/CBN/FRC)
- Strong working knowledge of the compliance risks associated with the financial service business units / products and service mix and a track record of partnering with business management to implement effective compliance programs
Method of Application
Applicants should send an updated copy of their Resume to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Aldelia LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Operations Officer at a Marine Services Company - Pivotage Consulting
- Senior Business Development Manager at Aldelia Group
- Rigger /Rope Access Trainer at Resource Churchill Limited
- Marketing Officers at Bloffin General Merchant
- Senior Security Coordinator at Hobark International Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)
- Marketing Manager at Eunisell