Head of Compliance at Aldelia Group
Posted on: 12 October, 2017
Deadline: 20 October, 2017
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Aldelia Limited
Aldelia Group - Our client, a major group of companies with over 15 subsidiaries, is currently looking to fill the position of:
- The Head, Compliance is expected to provide an effective compliance risk management framework and appropriately resourced specialized regulatory compliance support to the company.
- The role reports to the GMD
- Establish and continuously improve a consistent Compliance operating framework for the identification, management, monitoring and reporting of Compliance risks and issues with the aim to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct. Manages day-to-day operation of the Compliance Program whilst ensuring that the operating framework meets internal and statutory requirements.
- Identifies potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; develops / implements corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues, and provides general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
- Minimum 12 years progressive work experience in Compliance, Risk Management and Audit, garnered from reputable companies in the financial industry or audit practice.
- Proven ability to lead and engage with Executive Management and Regulators (SEC/NSE/CBN/FRC)
- Strong working knowledge of the compliance risks associated with the financial service business units / products and service mix and a track record of partnering with business management to implement effective compliance programs
Method of Application
Applicants should send an updated copy of their Resume to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Aldelia LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- UFR Transportation and Installation Engineer (Expat) at Onstream Group
- Contract Support Engineer at Sparrows Group
- Job Opportunities at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- HR,Talent Manager at an Oil and Gas EPC Company - Aldelia Limited
- Job Vacancies at Energi Talent Resourcing