Amo Byng Nigeria Limited was established in 1987 to produce high quality Feed Concentrates, and Finished feeds. We supply our products to farmers all over the country and in West Africa. Our main objective is to operate a state-of-the-art Feed mill that will consistently provide the best quality products available in Nigeria.
The Group Security Officer will be responsible for formalution and compliance of security policies/guidelines, the protection and safety of all businesses assets, employees, and company properties.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for preparing daily incident reports, requisitions and other inter office memos and ensure that all allegations of the crime and other incidents are investigated and properly recorded.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of all security personnel, ensuring that all security staff provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Ensure compliance with all security standards and preventative measures and monitor key control guidelines in loss prevention.
- Develop and advise key personnel of emergency procedures.
- Implements action plans to monitor and control risk.
- Establish crisis management and contingency planning.
- Coordinate with external govt agencies in the investigation and handling of incidents.
- Perform all tasks consistently in line with the laid down standards and adhere to all legal and statutory requirements.
- Be available 24 hours a day for genuine emergencies within the company premises.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities and Experience:
- Minimum B.Sc. or HND in any discipline.
- Ability to follow safety and rules/procedures without compromise
- At least 5 years in similar role in Corporate Security, Law Enforcement/Military.
- Must be willing to travel nationwide.
- Good oral and writing skills.
- Painstaking with good attention to detail.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below