Group Head, Engineering Services at AMO group
Posted on: 12 October, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at AMO Group
Amo Byng Nigeria Limited was established in 1987 to produce high quality Feed Concentrates, and Finished feeds. We supply our products to farmers all over the country and in West Africa. Our main objective is to operate a state-of-the-art Feed mill that will consistently provide the best quality products available in Nigeria.
The candidate shall be responsible for planning and management of all engineering projects and maintenance services within the feed mills, fabrication workshop, automotive workshop, hatcheries and farm locations.
The right candidate should have a minimum B.Sc. or HND in Mechanical Engineering or related field/discipline preferably in the Agro-Allied industry, with at least 15 years cognate experience, 8 years must have been at management level.
Tasks and Responsibilities;
- Deplore project management tools to coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Prepare budgets, bids, contracts, and direct the negotiation of engineering contracts.
- Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the engineering and technical works.
- Manage the Engineering and Maintenance Teams across the group.
- Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the engineering and technical works
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AMO GroupSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited (RENL)
- Jobs at Saro Lifecare
- Finance Manager at Management Alternatives Limited
- Agricultural Extension Agents at Thrive Agric
- Knowledge Transfer Manager at East-West Seed