Job Vacancies at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Posted on: 12 October, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the Oil and Gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
Req ID: Req-1176
- Provide expertise and support to incident investigation as needed and continually identify internal and external best practice and drive integration across the district
- Maintains Handling & Lifting HSE statistics in coordination with HSE department.
- Follows up on implementation of corrective actions, updates and closes out safety cases in the Company Synergi.
- Contributes from experience via REX and prepares Safety Feedback Notices when required; Operations:
- Ensures the Implementation of Company Rule CR-EP-HSE-043 and the Lifting Management System (LMS)
- Function as the Lifting and Handling Technical Authority for the District
- Advises the affiliate’s RSES’s and project managers on request regarding lifting operations
- Analyses the gap between the local regulations and the regulations published in the official journal of the European Union, and then defines those applicable in the affiliate and transmits them to EP/DEV/TEC
- Provides expertise in the field of lifting & handling operations to support; Drilling, Field Operations, Projects, Logistics, Subsea, and other Clients.
- Issues lifting and handling procedures for the affiliate and ensures that they are well understood and applied
- Manage and Implement quality assurance system for all lifting operations performed within the district and recommend improvements
- Establish the technical requirements for examination/inspection/maintenance regimes, giving due consideration to component lift cycle, FMEA findings and manufacturer's instructions/recommendations
- Technical Engineering Degree
- 10 years experience in lifting, handling and inspection operations in supervisory capacity
- Rigging, Lifting and Inspection Certification achieved from recognized award bodies, eg. NSL, LEEA Etc.
- Thorough knowledge of international standards, e.g.: UKOOA, BS, LOLER, NORSOK, API etc.
- Adequate and proven competency in the management of lifting, inspections and handling activities.
- HSE, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations, Quality Control
go to method of application »
- To establish a robust, repeatable and risk based commercial process for all tenders prior to commitment. This will include setting standards for legal and others.
- To liaise with BD team and ensure alignment with client needs and follow through to contract award in support of BD team to resolve pricing and commercial qualifications.
- To ensure the Red Team review process is fulfilled adequately and that commercial and financial risks and opportunities are clearly communicated prior to award.
- To interface on all bids with ND Finance Director to ensure that cash flow needs, bonds and PCG are clearly understood and are achievable and that the cumulative exposure of the company, on a probabilistic basis, does not compromise the Company as a going concern
- To interface with ND legal and ND NCD team on all bids to ensure standards and compliance are always achieved.
- To interface with our JV Partners where applicable to ensure ND bids to them are always of the highest integrity and on time.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience as a commercial position for yard or shipyard or other management level responsibilities in a heavy steel manufacturing environment, Oil & Gas background.
- In depth knowledge of all business functions associated with shipyard and/or yard management
- Ability to use spreadsheets, databases, word processing and PowerPoint,
- A strong client facing background with previous experience of dealing and presenting information to major clients on large projects.
- Ability to apply Continuous Improvement strategies across all functions, which includes the ability to introduce needed change, create excitement for change and lead change initiatives.
- Must be adaptable and open to new ideas.
- Ability to successfully handle several priorities simultaneously
- Commercial Manager, contracts adminstrator, Oil & Gas buisness marketing, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hobark International Limited (HIL)Similar Jobs
- Database Administrator at an Oil and Gas Company - Aldelia Group
- Senior Production Operator (Local) at Onstream Group
- Senior Production Operator at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Latest Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Area Resource Manager at Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited
- Latest Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Procurement Consultant at Aldelia Group
- Job Opportunities at Nigerdock Nigeria Plc