If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and implementing RAN "BSC/RNC/Node B/RBS" environment by providing onsite hardware and software system support; identifying system improvements; upgrading, installing, monitoring and configuration of systems.
- Handle emergency outages in RAN domain "BSC/RNC/Node B/RBS" and provide support to RAN Engineers for resolution of critical issues
- Ensure availability of RAN network of Airtel Nigeria
- Manage all networks operations and maintenace tasks related to RAN for Airtel Nigeria
- Applicants must have track record of working in a high paced environment and show a strong ability to lead a RAN team.
- Must have the ability to communicate at all levels within an organization.
Applicants must have:
- At least 8 years work experience within the telecoms space
- Good knowledge of RAN design and dimensioning
- Good knowledge of IP Networking and design
- Good knowledge of Network evolution and standards bodies 3GPP, ITU
- Good knowledge of ZTE's business process
- Strong telecommunications radio knowledge in RAN domain
- Strong customer orientation
- Strong analytical and troobleshooting capabilities
- Strong problem solving and decision making capabilities
go to method of application »
Looking for a candidate to fill the role of Technology & Customer Support Executive in the Networks Function. The successful candidate would be responsible for:
- Support Operational interface to both internal and external stakeholders to ensure customer issues are resolved within acceptable KPIs.
- Communicate all service-affecting failures in the system to the Commercial teams and follow through until resolved.
- Serve as the single point of contact (SPOC) to MS for all Airtel subscribers' complaint channel or communication.
- Ensure adherence to SLAs where necessary to ensure Airtel interests are not jeopardized at all times.
Applicants must have;
- A Bachelor's degree or HND in Engineering or any related applied science field.
- At least 4-year work experience in Telecoms Industry
- Technical knowledge of Network Elements like Switching systems, RAN, MPBN, SIGTRAN, SIP, Transmission, IN and VAS.
- Basic troubleshooting skills on Network elements
- Experience in different network vendor areas e.g Ericsson, Huawei, ZTE, NSN etc.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.