CSITEQ is an Engineering, Technology, Media and Management group. We take our customers biggest, most complex challenges - from efficient aerospace, innovative technology, communications, media & entertainments, R&D, mission critical programs, turn-key upstream and downstream engineering to smarter and safer businesses, as we make the world a better place, one solution at a time.
Job Functions: Art/Creative Design Production
- Design assets for website, social media platforms, event invitations, and additional collateral as needed.
- Responsible for all company photography/video needs, and maintains image/video library.
- Assist with photo shoot pre/post production.
- Drawing/sketching, Animation, photography and or video experience a plus.
- Use creativity and imagination to develop concepts for disruptive brand collateral and stay on top of research for industry resources.
- Must be skilled in After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator (Adobe suite).
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Digital Design, Industrial Art or related skill.
- At least 3-5 years of professional graphic design experience.
- Adept in current social media and digital strengths and able to glean insights from current trends and apply to brand’s social media platform.
- Must possess exceptionally strong typography and layout skills, with knowledge of proper letter kerning, tracking, and leading
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to CSITEQ career website on www.linkedin.com to apply