Armorsil West Africa is a manufacturer of building product systems with presence in Nigeria, Ghana and other West African Sub Region.
We are seeking to recruit intelligent, dynamic and problem solving individual to fill our Western Region Office in the capacity below:
Reporting to: National Sales Manager
Responsibilities / Functions
- Achieves the Area’s revenue volume and value targets for each SKU.
- Establishes an environment and foundation for future sales growth by focusing on secondary sales.
- Directs the selling activities within the Area, inclusive of resource deployment and customer interactions.
- Leads the sub-ordinates, inclusive of managing performance, Mentoring, hiring and career development.
- Responsible for the Area’s forecasting and sales tracking.
- Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that effect current and future growth of area sales and profitability.
- Ability to identify business development opportunities within the area.
Specific Targets / Objectives
- Achieve Sales value and volume for his area.
- Make product available in every area within his locations by expanding the distribution of products.
- Make available New products or brands as per company strategy plan
- Optimum stock to be maintained with all his distributors within his area.
- Train all sales force within his area.
Requirements/Education and Experience Required
- University Degree in Quantity Surveying, Building, Civil Engineering, Architecture and Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum of 5-7 years working experience of sales in the building and Construction Industry
- Previous Managerial experience in the sales of building materials will be an added advantage
- Age: Max age limit of 45 years
- Proven leadership skills.
- Supervisory or management experience.
- Large team handling capability
- Demonstrated record of achievement in a prior sales position.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CV's by clicking the Apply Now Button Using the position applied for as subject of the mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale