General Manager at Travelden Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 11 October, 2017
Deadline: 18 October, 2017
View Jobs in Travel and Tours
View All Jobs at Travelden Nigeria
Travelden Nigeria - A world class online travel agency that provides cheap flights,hotel, tour packages, visa & airport pick-up services.
- Ensure continuous profitability of the company by meeting set sales and income targets. Ensure business development.
- Develop strategic plans for the organization by studying technological and financial objectives, presenting assumptions and recommending objectives.
- Participate in formulating and administering company’s policy and coordinating all department activities to achieve business and profitability objectives.
- Identify and implement Strategies that will add growth to the organization to ensure its long term profitability and survival.
- Monitor the general performance of the organization through analysis of client’s transactions, financial reports and ensure highest clients satisfactions.
- Ensure the organization meets its objectives in sales, service delivery, customer retention by ensuring proper training for staff and creating a positive work environment
- Develop and implement goals for promotion and marketing of the organization.
- Build and promote the image of the company and ensure visibility and competitive advantage in the travel industry; ensure constant promotion and marketing of the organization brands.
- Ensure compliance by department’s heads and staff on all company’s policy, enforcing organizational standards and implementation of strategies developed for the improvement of the organization.
- Provide leadership and directions for the day to day running of the department
- Train and coach managers of departmental heads to increase the level of management effectiveness.
- B.Sc in related discipline, with Master’s degree as an added advantage
- 5+ years of relevant experience; with proven track record of working in a managerial or senior position
- Must have business acumen and entrepreneurial drive, with successful background of working with targets
- Experience working in the Travel Industry or Hospitality sector would be an added advantage.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must have communication efficiency and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and Managerial Skills
- Must reside in Lagos
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV"s to: email@example.com Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Travelden NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Senior Associate at MOZOCARE
- Ticketing and Reservation Officer at Wendy Travel & Tours Limited
- Marketing Manager at MOZOCARE Nigeria