Software Engineers: Mobile Development at Evince Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 11 October, 2017
Deadline: 30 November, 2017
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Evince Nigeria Limited
Evince Nigeria Limited - We are into solution development and our motivation is to develop local expertise. We have an open culture and encourage innovation and an open communication.
- We are looking for young software engineers (< 3 years) with a focus on mostly native mobile development using Android, React Native or Xamarin.
- A passion for applying best practices and creating new things is always an advantage.
- You will design, implement and test gaming solutions in the edutainment space. You will be part of a small and agile team of professionals building world class solutions from Nigeria.
- Develop solutions, both new and existing
- Work closely with product design and backend team to create a pleasing application
- Create a great UI and UX through high quality output
- Participate in solution workshops and write technical documentations as required
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting, issues resolution
- Preferably a university degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or related fields.
- Strong understanding of developing and consuming HTTP based rest APIs.
- Must have a strong analytical skillset and be courageous enough to take on new challenges and learn new things quickly. Must be willing to write lots of documentation.
- Must have a strong analytical skillset
- A high level of commitment to your job
- A passion for software engineering
- An open mindset i.e. a desire to learn and to impact your colleagues and the rest of the world.
- Good knowledge of native mobile development, either on Android or IOS using Android Studio, React Native or Xamarin.
- You have contributed to an app in one of the play stores
- You understand the principles of computer science
- A good understanding of write mobile application backends and a good understanding of restful web services and consuming restful web services
- Experience with object oriented designs and development
- A good understanding of Entity Relationship Modeling and working skills with SQLite
- Some decent knowledge of writing backend services.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of restructured text is welcome
- Candidate must have a good working knowledge of some source control tools i..e git
- Candidate must know how to write unit tests
- A good understanding of build tools and continuous integration is an added advantage
- Candidates must be willing to help with troubleshooting escalated issues in a timely manner
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Evince Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Executives at OGSoft Solutions Limited
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Head, Marketing And Growth Specialist at IConcepts
- Front Desk Executives at Idyllic Technologies Limited
- Team Lead, Software Testing/Quality Assurance at FinTrak Software Co. Limited
- Regional Head - Enterprise Sales at Airtel Nigeria
- Job Opportunities at Ifotta
- Director of Success at Andela Nigeria