Aldelia Group is a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions services, a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria, our major Oil Exploration and Production companies including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras and Odebrecht.
- We are looking for an objective Internal auditor to add value and improve our client’s operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
- The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgement.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- 10 years’ experience as an Internal Auditor preferably in a LOGISTICS company
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office
- Accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement
- B.Sc degree in Accounting or Finance.
go to method of application »
- We are looking for a Skilled CFO with experience in Logistics
- The chief financial officer position is accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
- Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
- Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team
- Manage the accounting, human resources, investor relations, legal, tax, and treasury departments
- Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies and foreign operations
- Manage any third parties to which accounting or finance functions have been outsourced
- Oversee the company's transaction processing systems
- Implement operational best practices
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration, or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible experience for a LOGISTICS company
- Proficient in IFRS Application
go to method of application »
- Recruiting and staffing
- Organizational departmental planning
- Performance management and improvement systems
- Organization development
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns regarding employees
- Employee onboarding, development, needs assessment, and training
- Policy development and documentation
- Employee relations
- Company-wide committee facilitation
- Compensation and benefits administration
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
- Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations, safety, employee engagement, and employee development.
- Better than average written and spoken communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop HR department staff members.
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a knowledgeable resource to the executive management team that provides overall company leadership and direction.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Must include knowledge of Excel and skills in Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices and experience working with a corporate employment law attorney.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human
- Resources recognition and engagement programs and processes.
- Excellent organizational management skills.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions.
- Experience working in a logistics and haulage company is an advantage
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org