Factory Manager Wanted At Ashbert Limited
Posted on: 30 September, 2013
Deadline: 15 October, 2013
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
Ashbert Limited is recruiting individuals to fill the vacant space of a manager in their factory.
- Implement systems and pImplement systems and procedures to ensure manufacturing operations of the factory meets production plans, product quality and cost standards.
- Ensure quality orientation and identify quality improvement programmes to improve the cost effectiveness of the manufacturing process for the factory.
- Monitor working conditions to ensure the continued provision of a safe and healthy working environment for the factory.
- Maintain all necessary records to ensure effective monitoring of the manufacturing process in the factory.
- Ensure that appropriate standard operating procedures are developed and maintained for all aspects of the business.
- Implement plant safety programs and ensure compliance with NAFDAC.
- Responsible for maintaining proper staffing levels, employee performance evaluations, discipline, and employee commendation.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences, Biochemistry
- 5 - 7 years hands on experience in a beverages/bottling factory
- Good Communication Skills; verbal and written
- Interpersonal Skills
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision
- Computer Literacy is mandatory
- Knowledge of NAFDAC requirements
- Demonstrate excellent decision-making & problem-solving skills
Application Deadline 15-Oct-2013
Method of Application
Interested applicants shoul click here to apply online
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Admin Officers at Coleman Wires and Cables
- Guinness Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment
- Chief Operating Officer at Ascot Industrial SRL
- Career Opportunities at Kimberly Clark
- Specialist Regulatory Compliance at Cadbury Nigeria Plc (Mondelez International)
- Call Centre Manager at Fan Milk Plc
- Debt Recovery Manager at Onward Paper Mill Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Elkris Foods Nigeria Limited