Factory Manager Wanted At Ashbert Limited
Posted on: 30 September, 2013
Deadline: 15 October, 2013
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
Ashbert Limited is recruiting individuals to fill the vacant space of a manager in their factory.
- Implement systems and pImplement systems and procedures to ensure manufacturing operations of the factory meets production plans, product quality and cost standards.
- Ensure quality orientation and identify quality improvement programmes to improve the cost effectiveness of the manufacturing process for the factory.
- Monitor working conditions to ensure the continued provision of a safe and healthy working environment for the factory.
- Maintain all necessary records to ensure effective monitoring of the manufacturing process in the factory.
- Ensure that appropriate standard operating procedures are developed and maintained for all aspects of the business.
- Implement plant safety programs and ensure compliance with NAFDAC.
- Responsible for maintaining proper staffing levels, employee performance evaluations, discipline, and employee commendation.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences, Biochemistry
- 5 - 7 years hands on experience in a beverages/bottling factory
- Good Communication Skills; verbal and written
- Interpersonal Skills
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision
- Computer Literacy is mandatory
- Knowledge of NAFDAC requirements
- Demonstrate excellent decision-making & problem-solving skills
Application Deadline 15-Oct-2013
Method of Application
Interested applicants shoul click here to apply online
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Technical Jobs at Nampak Cartons Nigeria Limited
- Career Opportunities at Dangote Group
- Career Opportunities at Dangote Group - NASCON Allied Industries Plc
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruiting for Business IT & Project Manager
- Dangote Group Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Truck Drivers
- Maintenance Planner at Kimberly-Clark
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruiting for Plant Maintenance Manager
- Country Health and Safety Training Manager at a Multinational Manufacturing Company - Aldelia Group