If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Pernod Ricard is the world’s co-leader in wines and spirits with consolidated sales of € 7,945 million in 2013/14. Created in 1975 by the merger of Ricard and Pernod, the Group has undergone sustained development, based on both organic growth and acquisitions: Seagram (2001), Allied Domecq (2005) and Vin & Sprit (2008).
Ref No: FIN01948
Position: International Graduate VIE
Job Type: Cooperative / Graduate Job
Sufficient stock available in the warehouses:
- Demand planning:
- Demand forecast planning done in conjunction with sales budgets
- Replenishment and Shipment forecasts done in conjunction with demand forecasts and sales budgets to ensure sufficient stock levels
- Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Marketing and Finance to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used in demand forecasts
- Working with Supply Chain Manager take ownership of S&OP with all relevant stakeholders – present monthly analysis and updates on the past month
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Alongside team, develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function – i.e. clear phasing of demand plan by SKU
- Prepare, report, and communicate forecast and inventory measurements to management (forecast accuracy, inventory plan vs. targets).
- Planning optimization:
- Inventories) and propose / refines the plan
- Participates in key decision making (e.g., sales and operations planning) in order to integrate planning and operational constraints (financial, service, time)
- Reports on performance, KPIs (product availability) and adapts plans to meet targets
- Improve processes, methods systems planning optimization
- Supply planning:
- Working with Supply Chain Manager and CFO on development of short and long-term supply plans to balance the demand forecast with cost, efficiency and capacity constraints.
- Planning delivery timetables - for both Inbound stock
- Proactively report SKU availability issues - at both warehouse and brand owner level
- Coordinates cross functional resolution of day to day issues related to supply and demand discrepancies, ensures effective "lesson learned" documentation - e.g OOS situations
- Manage metrics to monitor BO performance (KPI’s)
- Complete special projects and assignments as requested
- Liaise with different departments:
- Participate in monthly internal S&OP planning meetings and provide feedback to stakeholders.
Who Can Apply to this Position?
- European citizens aged between 18-28 years old and having recently graduated from a University/Business School are eligible to apply to this position.
- This is a V.I.E / International Graduate position based in Lagos, Nigeria and lasts for 18 months .
- Master Degree, Degree in Supply Chain Management or similar
- International Mindset (have studied or worked abroad)
- Understanding of supply/demand/replenishment forecast planning/forecast tools and ERP systems (e.g. SAP, JDE, NAVISION).
Functional and Technical Competencies:
- Risk Management, Operational Performance Optimization, Operations Planning Optimization, Process Management, Business & Financial Acumen, Customer Service & Quality Orientation, Project Management.
- Problem Solving, Commercial Awareness, Teamwork, Influencing Skills, Building and Maintaining. Collaborative Relationships, Strategic Planning, Adaptability.
Application Start Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Pernod Ricard career website on pr.taleo.net to apply