Jobs at Bradfield Consulting Limited
Posted on: 11 October, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Law / Legal
View All Jobs at Bradfield Consulting
Bradfield Consulting Limited - Our client, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- The Office Manager is responsible for organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
Maintain Office Services:
- Design and implement office policies
- Establish standards and procedures
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Review and approve supply requisitions
- Maintain office equipment including generator
- Maintenance of office Building
- Carry out Staff related issues, i.e. recruitments, terminations, reimbursable, discipline, rewards, etc
- Process staff salaries and benefits
- Process all staff requests and permission for leave, leave of absence, maternity, study leave, casual leave, etc
- Assign and monitor clerical and secretarial functions
- Orient and train administrative staff
- Provide on the job and other training opportunities
- Evaluate administrative staff performance
- Supervise all Administrative personnel
- Preparation and monitoring of staff roasters
Maintain Office Efficiency:
- Ensure Office is ready for the day; conducive and all equipment are functioning properly
- Plan and implement office systems, layout and equipment procurement
- Supervise store office to maintain and replenish inventory
- Check stock to determine inventory levels
- Verify receipt of supply
- Ensure all Bills paid promptly e.g. internet, telephone, insurances, service agreements, leases etc
- mail dispatch
- Handling of all confidential correspondence
- Attend office meetings
- A Degree in Business Administration or Management, Finance, Human Resources, Estate Management
The incumbent must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
- Knowledge of Office Administration(essential)
- Knowledge of Human Resource Management and Supervision
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information
- Sound staff management experience (desirable).
Competencies and Technical Skill Requirements:
The incumbent must demonstrate:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team building skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Decision making skills
- Effective verbal and listening
- Communications skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Very effective organizational skills
- Effective written communications skills
- Computer skills including Ms Office Suite, Outlook Express
- Programs, and e-mail at a highly proficient level
- Stress management skills
- Time management skills.
- The incumbent must maintain strict confidentiality in performing the duties of the Office Manager.
- The incumbent must also demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Be respectful
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Be flexible
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
go to method of application »
- Receives and processes the most complex customer orders, inquiries and/or complaints covering items or products ordered, and supports customers through specialized technical or scientific knowledge/product applications.
- Pro-actively maintains an ongoing relationship with selected customers and sales staff, particularly those focused on technical applications of the product or service.
- Researches and obtains resolution of a variety of customer complaints and issues.
- Serves as link between customers and sales staff to assure responsiveness.
- Tracks order activity, and alerts appropriate staff of any potential delivery problems.
- Repairing motors and controls.
- Customer site support.
- Customer phone support.
- Onsite technical support for all customers.
- Administration work in terms of technical database (repairing motors).
- Assist and coordinate the training that takes place on all the products of the Company in CAF market including new employees.
- Electrical Electronics or Mechanical Engineering background.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years working experience in similar Industry.
- Strong and sound technical background.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Technical certifications will be an added advantage i.e CCNA, ITIL Vs 3.
- Fluency in English and French is a compulsory requirement.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bradfield ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Accountant at a Legal Firm - Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Business Development Officer at a Reputable Law Firm - Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Qualified Lawyers at Pentagon Partners
- Legal Vacancies at Alliance Law Firm