Recrutiment At Nestle Nigeria Plc
Posted on: 30 September, 2013
Deadline: 7 October, 2013
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Nestle Foods
Nestle Nigeria Plc - As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People's lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential.
Nestle Nigeria Plc. upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes. Application are hereby invited from suitably Internal qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of Total Performance Management Coordinator.
The Factory TPM Coordinator drives the consistent implementation of TPM in a factory, ensuring the alignment with Nestle Continuous Excellence (NCE) initiatives.
- Integrate Total Performance Management (TPM ) with other initiatives and departments
- Ensure that TPM work is impacting both results and the culture change towards the factory / market vision
- Communicate TPM activities and results to the Executive Committee in the factory
- Drive the TPM implementation by supporting the other factory managers and pillar leaders
- Motivate and empower people through positive attitude
- Coach the factory pillar leaders / managers in terms of TPM methodology
- Coordinate TPM trainings at factory level
- Participate in defining and executing the Factory TPM Master Plan
- Promote and support cross-fertilization of ideas, knowledge, standards and improvements at the factories.
- Ensure an overall understanding of the different TPM pillars and how they integrate through the Factory TPM Master Plan to deliver the improved results.
- Assessment of the implementation progress in the factory.
- B.Sc/ HND degree (Minimum of 2.2 or upper credit respectively) in Engineering.
- 3 years of hands-on experience on Total Performance Management processes.
- 3 years Factory experience preferable acting as Production or Maintenance Manager/Engineer.
- Team Management, being able to develop the required number of people with the competencies needed in the factory.
- Good influencing skills.
- Good coaching skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nestle FoodsSimilar Jobs
- IT Officer at Graceco Nigeria Limited
- Territory Sales Manager (TSM) at Perfetti Van Melle Nigeria Limited
- Elevator Technician at JMG Limited
- Warehouse Officer at Erisco Foods Limited
- Regional Sales Managers at Sona Industrial Gases Limited (SIGL)
- Area Sales Manager at Armorsil West Africa
- Procter and Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Program 2017
- Engineering Jobs at Tetra Pak