If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Puma Energy is a global integrated midstream and downstream Oil company active in close to 45 countries. Formed in 1997 in Central America, Puma Energy has since expanded its activities worldwide, achieving rapid growth, diversification and product line development. The company directly manages over 7,500 employees. Headquartered in Singapore, it has regional hubs in Johannesburg (South Africa), San Juan (Puerto Rico), Brisbane (Australia) and Tallinn (Estonia).
Location: Calabar - Bitumen Terminal, Cross River
- Update all available Terminal opening and closing checklist daily
- Conduct Pre Use checks on equipment before commencement of operation
- Loading and offloading of Trucks, Ship, Rail tankers in line with approved Standard Operating Procedures
- Proper Lineup of Tanks, Pipe and Valves for Product reception, Truck loading and other custody transfers
- Monitoring of Tank Farm and Boiler Operations in an operationally safe manner.
- Ensure daily Tank dipping at Opening and Close of the day
- Stock reconciliation and accounting for all products in storage - (Bitumen, AGO, Thermal oil etc)
- Ensure HSE compliance - Use of Personal Protective Equipment, Hazard Identification and Reporting
- Conduct routine checks and execute Preventive maintenance plan on installed Plants and Machineries
- Carry out Troubleshooting and Hands-on maintenance repairs on Electrical components/equipments - Control Panel, Electrical fitting/installations, Power supply etc
- Document all operations activities in line with Terminal operations procedures and update records promptly
- Monitor and maintain records for utility supplies and consumption - Power (EKEDC and Generators) and Water Treatment
- Participate in monthly drill, and whenever necessary, testing of all firefighting equipment
- Regular cleaning of gantry, Tank farm, terminal drainages and terminal equipments such as product pumps, meters and pipes
- Blending of products, production of emulsions, and draining of tanks when and where applicable as advised by Supervisor or Terminal manager.
- Manufacturing, Petroleum.
- Diploma: Electrical Engineering (Required).
- Fluent in English (other languages will be a plus).
- High level of organisational and time management skills.
go to method of application »
Job Id: R-000830
Location: Calabar - LGP Terminal, Cross River
- You shall maintain assigned vehicles always clean and in good condition, necessary maintenance such as washing and /or cleaning of assigned vehicles shall be done and scheduled properly for the convenience of the client
- You shall be responsible for the routine check-up of your assigned vehicle , routine check-up to include but not limited to oil , brake function, water, lights & tire condition and the like.
- You shall report to the Fleet Superintendent any problems found on the vehicle so the appropriate repairs can be done.
- You shall always drive the company vehicles safely and comfortably and must exercise defensive driving while on the road to prevent accident.
- Closing time for regular working hours, the driver shall, at all time park the vehicles at the designated parking area.
- The driver shall observe strictly the company rules and regulation, policies and directives and instruction of the Company.
- Business Administration/Management
- Diploma: Business Administration/Management
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.