Drama and Music Teacher at Noble Hall Leadership Academy
Posted on: 10 October, 2017
Deadline: 20 October, 2017
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls, a school dedicated to educating the total person - intellectual, spiritually, socially, physically and emotionally. Our ultimate aim is to create a new cadre of confident female leaders who are committed to making a positive difference.
Basic Job Description
- Teach courses in drama, music
Job Duties and Tasks
- Evaluate and grade students' class work, performances, projects, assignments, and papers.
- Explain and demonstrate artistic techniques.
- Prepare students for performances, exams, or assessments.
- Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate and/or graduate students on topics such as acting techniques, fundamentals of music, and history.
- Organize performance groups, and direct their rehearsals.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
- Keep abreast of developments in their field by reading current literature, talking with colleagues, and participating in professional conferences.
- Advise students on academic and vocational curricula, and on career issues.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Conduct research in a particular field of knowledge, and publish findings in professional journals, books, and/or electronic media.
- Supervise undergraduate and/or graduate teaching, internship, and research work.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
- Maintain regularly scheduled office hours in order to advise and assist students.
- Compile, administer, and grade examinations, or assign this work to others.
- Participate in student recruitment, registration, and placement activities.
- Select and obtain materials and supplies such as textbooks and performance pieces.
- Collaborate with colleagues to address teaching and research issues.
- Serve on academic or administrative committees that deal with institutional policies, departmental matters, and academic issues.
- Participate in campus and community events.
- Keep students informed of community events such as plays and concerts.
- Compile bibliographies of specialized materials for outside reading assignments.
- Display students' work in schools, galleries, and exhibitions.
- Perform administrative duties such as serving as department head.
- Act as advisers to student organizations.
- Write grant proposals to procure external research funding.
- Provide professional consulting services to government and/or industry.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Noble Hall Leadership Academy for GirlsSimilar Jobs
- Assistant Editors at May University Press Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Training Coordinator at Telewest Technologies Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Jesuit Memorial College (JMC)
- Massive Recruitment at Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) - PART 3
- Massive Recruitment at Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) - PART 2
- Massive Recruitment at Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA)
- External Auditor at Bayero University