Ongoing Recruitment At RS Hunter Limited
Posted on: 30 September, 2013
Deadline: 5 October, 2013
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at RS Hunter Limited
RS Hunter Limited, a firm committed to offering full HR outsourced services to take away the day to day challenge of finding the right people. At RS Hunter we believe our clients have the resources, what we do is to galvanise, advice and, partner with our clients to understand the peculiarities of their businesses and then find the best solutions and best HR strategies that work.
RS Hunter Limited is recruiting :
The Business Development Manager manages business development activities for the company driving sales activities and acquisition of new businesses.
- Select and prioritize the high-growth and value revenue opportunities.
- Participate in or lead cross functional sales and marketing teams
- Develop client propositions that clearly identify financial and other business benefits
- Identify and utilize all marketing resources available to help meet company objectives.
- Translate business strategy into actions to create products and services that meet the needs and expectations of clients.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income to an agreed annual budget.
- Develop draft proposals based on team meetings and discussions.
- Manage the proposal development process and maintain the time-lines for the proposal teams.
- Facilitate sales opportunity by providing leadership and orchestrating the internal and external resources needed to effectively manage the sales product.
- Set sales targets and define strategy to achieve these targets and to follow the set strategy punctually.
- Devise and implement strategy for meeting sales performance targets.
- Drive peak performance and sales success across the organization.
- Study and communicate the value proposition (and differentiation with the market) of the company s entire product and services.
- Leverage on established relationships with clients in an attempt to increase the current spends.
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
- Support marketing activities, including trade and procurements.
- Create, negotiate and close commercial agreements.
- Accurately forecast the business on a consistent basis.
- Protect organization s value by keeping information confidential.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in a related discipline;
- Certification in strategic account management,
- key account management or project management are an advantage.
- Sound knowledge of Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics, Valuations, Economics and Politics.
- Emerging market experience.
- Entrepreneurial, team player, flexible.
- Strong reasoning skills and logical progression of thoughts and ideas to become a good financial analyst.
- Highly Organised.
- Operational experience with SME s
- Certifications in Strategic Account Management, Key Accounts Management, Contract Preparation and Management, Quality, Project Management, Portfolio Management are an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about RS Hunter LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Opening at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Secretariat Administrator at Stresert Services Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at Fosad Consulting Ltd
- Job Vacancies at EZ37 Solutions Limited
- HR/Admin Executive at Access Solutions Limited
- Graduate Human Resource Assistant at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Business Development Manager at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance)
- Human Resource Vacancies at WOWJobs