Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development. The company made history on August 5, 2001 by becoming the first telecoms operator to launch commercial GSM services in Nigeria and has scored a series of many "firsts" in the highly competitive Nigerian telecommunications market including the first to introduce toll-free 24-hour customer care; first to launch service in all the six geo-political zones in the country; first to introduce affordable recharge denominations; first to introduce monthly free SMS and first to introduce monthly airtime bonus.
A truly innovative company, Airtel has showed resilience, charting new paths in meeting the demands and needs of its esteemed stakeholders and enhancing distribution as well as providing affordable services to empower more nigerians.
In Nigeria, Airtel is working tirelessly to live up to an ambitious vision of being the most loved brand in the daily lives of Nigerians as it offers a superior brand experience and a portfolio of innovative products & services ranging from exciting voice solutions to inventive data packages and mobile broadband.
Airtel Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position of:
The Brand Manager role focuses on:
- Management to improve TOMA & ITP scores which includes working with Senior Brand Manager to ensure that communication is done in relevant local languages to ensure reaching wider target, ensuring consistency in brand look and feel across the brand in all regions, co-ordinating all outlined Branding projects with the Local HQ & regional team for timely execution and ensuring that the Brand guidelines are adhered to on all Brand materials nationwide to ensure consistency across markets, zones and regions
- Campaign Execution which includes accurate and efficient development and management of the brief-to-break process with the agency, ownership and management of Brand creative material development process using approved agencies and third party suppliers, collation and proper dissemination of needed campaign product information (both internal and external) to achieve seamless synergy in all Brand related matters, providing guidance to the media manager on the required media support & mix per campaign to optimize campaign performance in line with outlined objectives
- Brand Performance & Campaign evaluation which includes tracking report and analyzing brand performance on a monthly basis; identify gaps and make recommendations as required, preparing campaign pre & post evaluations briefs and deliver the research team as required to ensure identified targets are met per campaign
- Optimization of the Brand and Communications Budget which includes working with SCM to ensure reasonable cost production costs negotiations of agencies financial in line with standard company policy, working with agency for financial reconciliation and payments for the timely payment of due agency fees and managing the SCM process end to end to ensure quality standards are met within reasonable cost production boundaries in an efficient process which does not compromise stipulated timelines
- Agency Management which includes directly managing the advertising agencies and ensure superlative output and turnaround time on all projects, ensuring regulatory compliance on All advertising materials and keep Airtel on the good side of the related regulatory bodies, conducting bi-annual agency evaluations and prepare required documentation for cascade to all stakeholders.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Education and Experience
- Requires a recognized university degree. Minimum of 8 years working experience in Brand Management & Media experience. Project Management qualification will be an advantage.
- Understanding of the rudiments of brand management and execution
- Use of media, brand activation
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skill
- Local market knowledge and experience will be a key requirement
- Delighting the customers
- Proactive and displaying Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Ability to work under pressure
go to method of application »
Data analyst role focuses on:
- Usage & Retention Campaigns Monitoring which includes providing intelligent customer base for U&R, Segment and product campaigns, generating target group and control group for each campaign, providing KPIs (MoU, Revenue, Top-up, Customer Numberand Balance) based report on each Retention Campaign, developing Customer Language Options for campaigns, determining the root cause of the campaign analysis trend per Segment and producing Continue/Discontinue Report.
- Customer Analysis which includes providing customer behavioral analysis, Leg of Usage and aggregate usage analysis, tracking the interaction between bonus and paid MoU. Relate customers to the defined customer profiles and segments.
- Reporting which includes providing daily, weekly and monthly Campaign Performance reports and management report.
- Customer life cycle management and customer value management which includes updating the KPI performance of the new customers, existing customers and inactive customers, capturing the impact of the KPI performance of customers as they move in the different stage of the customer lifecycle and determining the impact of Retention Campaigns in the Customer Lifecycle
- Business Analysis which includes determining the relationship between usage & retention and marketing campaigns determining the factors affecting usage and inactivity trend, environmental scanning and report on the relationship between the environmental activities and usage trend
Desired Skills and Experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and Experience
Requires any university degree, working Knowledge of SQL and data analysis skill with 3 years work experience (inclusive of NYSC experience) in data analysis. Telecommunications industry experience is an added advantage.
- Strong numeric ability
- Surveys, research and Trending skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills & People Centric.
- Good observatory skills
- Can do spirit
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Clickhere to apply online for Band Manager AND Data Analyst