Front Desk Officer At J.O Fabunmi & Company
Posted on: 27 September, 2013
Deadline: 2 October, 2013
View Jobs in Law / Legal
View Jobs posted same day
Our organization require the services of a hardworking and dynamic female for this position.
- To receive and attend to Clients/Visitors and handle all reception related activity independently.
- Call management in respect of all incoming and outgoing calls & Messages.
- Data basing for critical Clients, vendors, suppliers and service-providers.
- Stationery management, dispatch & courier database management.
- Provide word-processing and secretarial support and administrative services
- Overseeing daily cleaning and general maintenance of the office.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of HND.
- 1-3 years experience in the same or similar position.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be computer literate, a fast typing speed is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Programme Interns at the International Lawyers for Africa (ILFA)
- Personal Assistant to Partner at Bradfield Consulting