Vice President, Digital Marketing and Customer Value Management at eRecruiter Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 10 October, 2017
Deadline: 1 November, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at eRecruiter Nigeria
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
eRecruiter Nigeria is a Professional Recruitment Consultancy and Staffing Services Firm. eRecruiter Nigeria is a recruitment consultancy in Nigeria which utilises the power of the internet to find the best candidates with the aim of helping employers reduce their cost-per-hire and provide more choices. Our recruitment consultancy and staffing services helps our candidates take the pain out of finding the right job
Direct reports: Digital Marketing and Customer Value Management Teams
Sector: eCommerce, Online retail
As VP, Digital Marketing & CVM, a typical day might include the following:
- Develop & manage the digital marketing, creative, communication strategies & programs in order to maximize traffic & sales from B2C through integrated marketing effort and key paid and organic channels (AdWords, Social Media, SEO, Affiliates, Mobile Marketing)
- In-depth understanding of performance marketing for the optimization of both paid & organic digital channels.
- Build a team of analytics & Customer Base Management experts to drive business revenue performance through tactical and analytics driven Below The Line customer engagements.
- In-depth analysis of the customer base using existing data, analytical data sets, churn models and other sources of data to identify and cluster customers based on behavioral, transactional & signals to provide recommendations on actions/offers.
- Oversee the identification of opportunities to acquire and grow customer relationships and increase their profitability through improved targeting, best-in-class product/services, through a motivated sales force, and appropriate channel strategies.
- Manage market research & intelligence projects to understand market realities to guide Marketing strategies & executions.
- Drive key customer initiatives through the business with the ultimate goal of enhancing customer satisfaction, reduce churn, increasing sales, reducing costs, and positively moving customer loyalty.
- Responsible for the optimization of customer’s usage, order value and churn reduction on the enterprise platform through the analytical and systematic engagement of the base.
- Implementing compelling value propositions to acquire new customers and retaining existing customers.
- Implementing performance marketing to optimize paid digital marketing channels.
- Develop and drive strategies to maximize an organization's SEO performance.
- Complete other tasks - both strategic & tactical that will assist the Director, Marketing & Customer Experience make excellent decisions for the business.
- A minimum of 8+ years’ relevant experience in Traditional & Digital Marketing.
- Relevant experience MUST BE from Tier 1 or 2 Multinational FMCG ONLY.
- MUST understand Consumer and buying behavior.
- Possess an extraordinary and curious mind and love to use it.
- Strong social media experience.
- Proven Ability to duplicate traditional marketing proficiency and results in digital marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field from an accredited institution.
- Ability to work efficiently in a highly demanding environment.
- Strong communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work well with a wide range of people from different parts of the business and develop relationships with external stakeholders.
- Are motivated by targets and see them as attainable
- Enjoy solving problems, love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions.
- Communicate clearly, write well and speak eloquently.
- Are keen on mentoring and building your team.
Method of Application
Applicants should send a well detailed CV (Inline with the JD and Person Specification) should be mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Do not apply if you do not explicitly meet the above key requirements.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about eRecruiter NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Personal Driver at Bizpoint Commercial Services
- IT Manager at Enzo, Krypton and Company
- Admin. Assistant at PG Consulting Limited
- Graphic Designer/Content Writer at Zuriel Consulting
- Fresh Jobs at People Matters
- Application Developer at an Oil and Gas Firm - Workforce Group
- Group Information Systems Manager at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Customer Experience Personnel at UnoCasa Limited