Graduate Front Desk Officer at a Hospitality Firm - Fadac Resources
Posted on: 9 October, 2017
Deadline: 23 October, 2017
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Fadac Resources
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Fadac Resources - Our client is a Hospitality firm located in Lekki, Lagos State, they are in urgent need of a qualified candidate, to fill the position below:
- The front desk officer will Undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of the main entrance.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined.
- You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information.
- A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our client’s premises.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- At least a year experience
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc.
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Good communication and people skills
- Customer service orientation
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fadac ResourcesSimilar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at Bluelodge Hotel
- Fresh Jobs at Genesis Group
- Outlet Checker at Hilton Worldwide
- Head Chef at Westown Hotels
- Female Night Cashiers at Triple Seven Cafe
- Marketer/Events Manager at Adeiza Gaming Ltd
- Security Officer at Blue Lodge Hotel
- Training Coordinator at Eat 'N’ Go Limited