NaijaBillionaire limited (RC 869957) is an indigenous gaming company in Nigeria, it holds a National eRaffle Permit from the National Lottery Regulatory Commission (NLRC).
Nigeria isn’t only the most populous black nation in the world, it also holds the African continent’s biggest promise of a more prosperous tomorrow. This promise is embodied in the unyielding resilience and hard work of the people.
Our desire to facilitate the fulfillment of this great promise in the lives of millions of Nigerians is one of the key underlining factors for the establishment of our visionary gaming company and business models.
Coordinating the company’s administrative operations to ensure seamless operation daily.
KEY ROLES (Essential Job Responsibilities):
- Act as the main point of contact for visitors and callers, including reception duties.
- Provide general administrative support to the staff team.
- Undertake general administrative duties including:
- Filing, copying and faxing.
- Collation and distribution of minutes, reports and other documents.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail and general emails.
- Ordering of equipment, materials and office supplies.
- Minute taking for Board, team meetings and other meetings as required
- Undertake and assist in the recording and processing of invoices, receipts and payments as required and instructed.
- Ensure appropriate record keeping.
- Manage the filing, storage and security of documents
- Respond to inquiries
- Manage the repair and maintenance of computer and office equipment
- Supervise customer services and respond to customer inquiries
- Arranges appointments for team members by maintaining master administration calendar; rescheduling appointments when conflicts arise.
- Provides office services support by inputing data; proofreading documents; gathering information; preparing reports; maintaining files; ordering and maintaining supplies and equipment.
- Enhances the Organizational customer service reputation by assisting visitors, and employees to resolve expressed concerns.
- Contributes to a safe and secure environment for visitors and co-workers by following established procedures.
- Keeps information confidential by following the employee confidentiality policy.
- Supports inter- and intra-departmental cooperation by contributing to effective working relationships.
- Accomplishes administration mission by completing related results as needed.
- Arrange for relocation of staff during Office space allocations.
- Draft memos and letters as requested
- Liaison with contractors for maintenance works.
- Supervision of the maintenance team
- Environmental management –Supervise housekeeping
- Ensuring that agreed work by staff or contractors has been
- Planning & preparation of monthly reports pertaining to finance required for maintaining office infrastructure & facilities
- Supervise all protocol activities as it relates to the Company’s travel needs
- Coordinate all hotel accommodation in Lagos
- Coordinate all travels (Local and International) for NaijaBillionaire
- Supervise all visa acquisition and other related travel documents
- Coordinate all domestic staff attached to the Senior Management staff
- Renewal of vehicle insurance/road tax.
- Administration of cars as needed by staff for official purposes.
- Generation of reports as required.
- Development of policies that will enhance efficiency in the transport unit.
- Daily supervision of drivers to ensure they comply with the laid down driving and vehicle maintenance procedure.
- In custody of all car keys. Monitors and supervises the fueling of all vehicles
- Daily supervision of drivers to ensure neatness/personal hygiene.
- Ensure that all vehicles are neat and clean at all times.
- To perform safety and maintenance checks
- Monitor spending to ensure that expenses are consistent with approved budgets
- Maintain records of employee attendance and work out puts.
- Liaise with Human Resources to update employee records
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Excellent relationship management, strong verbal and written communication.
- Organized and detail oriented while managing and prioritizing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Good Telephone Skills
- Deadline Oriented, Multi-Tasking
- Data Entry Skills
- Attention to details
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Bachelor Degree in any Course from a reputable higher institution
- Minimum of 2 Years work Experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale