Job Opportunities at Rain Bird Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 9 October, 2017
Deadline: 13 October, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at RainBird Nigeria Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Rain Bird is an emerging global giant for developmental services in Africa employing present technology in the provision of her services to improve the standards of human life and facilitate industrial processes.
for two decades we have served Africa with unalloyed passion and commitment providing skilled professionals, high grade machinery and equipment for developmental services.
He/She will be required to:
- Prepare accurate quarterly financial reports;
- Monitor cash flow and predict future cash trends;
- Ensure that financial record keeping and reporting processes meet government agencies and auditors’ requirements;
- Interpret financial information and report factors that may influence business performance;
- Prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement, financial statements; budget cash flow analysis and other reports;
- Conduct periodic reviews and evaluation of expenses for cost efficiency opportunities;
- Liaise with external auditors to ensure annual financial monitoring and auditing is completed as required;
- Manage employee salary preparation, and disbursement;
- Develop and maintain external relationships with appropriate stakeholders such as bankers, solicitors, auditors, statutory organizations (Federal Inland Revenue Service etc.);
- Ensure full compliance with all tax requirements and regulations;
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information;
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information;
- Protect organizational operations by keeping financial information confidential.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- A first degree in Finance or Accounting;
- Relevant certifications; ICAN or ACCA;
- Intermediate - Advanced MS Excel Skills required;
- Must be well grounded in finance administration, taxation, etc;
- Working knowledge of any accounting and financial software required.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in accounting or financial role;
- Must be certified - ICAN or ACCA;
- Must be versatile with financial regulations and legislation.
- Analytical mind-set;
- Problem solving skills;
- People management skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good negotiation and customer relation skills;
- Integrity and high level of professionalism.
go to method of application »
He/She will be required to:
- Identify new sales leads, plan, oversee and be involved in all marketing initiatives;
- Follow up prospects so as to sell and close the business deals;
- Negotiate sales and close business deals;
- Develop business proposals for existing and new customers;
- Develop innovative strategies for retaining clients;
- Engage in market research in order to identify new opportunities for business;
- Understand the trends in the company’s field of specialty;
- Locate/propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners, discovering and exploring opportunities;
- Screen potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, and evaluate the investment/business options;
- Analyse trends and report industry/market/competition behaviour to management.
- He/She must be driven;
- He/She must be passionate and persistent;
- He/She must be result-oriented.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about RainBird Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Educators at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Accountant at Oscar Temple
- Job Vacancies at Willers Solutions Limited
- Current Job Placements at The Workplace Centre Limited
- Financial Sales Adviosr at HYT Consulting
- Content Writers (Internship) at The Inspired Dream
- Fresh Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Job Openings at Adexen Recruitment Agency