Inventory Officer at Lumos Nigeria
Posted on: 9 October, 2017
Deadline: 16 October, 2017
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Lumos
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Lumos offers clean and affordable solar power to a market of 1.3 billion potential customers who live off the electricity grid.Lumos enables people to replace hazardous and expensive kerosene generators and lanterns with modern solar electricity that can power lights, cellphones, fans, computers, TVs and other small electronic devices (all at once, every day). By offering Solar Power as a Service, Lumos offers homes and small businesses a simple and affordable way to pay for electricity in small installments using their mobile phones
- Monitors and maintains inventory in assigned warehouse(s)
- Routine inventory counts
- ERP records of all transactions to/from warehouses
- Warehouse supervision and security
- Compile and maintain records of type and quantity of items, product, equipment or supplies stocked in the warehouse
- Compare actual inventories with system records; computer data to physical count and escalate discrepancies (if any) for investigation
- Troubleshooting as required by priority needs
- Provide advice on best practices and quick fixes
- Receiving and shipping items to/from warehouses
- Receives stock to warehouse in accordance with company policies, procedures, and protocols
- Ships stock from warehouse in accordance with company policies, procedures, and protocols
- Regular reporting and escalation of potential issues to management
- Inspects shipments for accuracy and completeness, and resolves inconsistencies
- Adherence to budget, schedule, and standards to be met, and monitoring these items
- Understand inventory cycle and ordering process
- Implement inventory management in accordance with company budget, timeframe, policies, protocols, and procedures
- Provide regular and timely feedback, escalating problems, and proffering solutions
1. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control.
- Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data.
- Database management skills.
- Ability to analyse and solve problems.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Ability to receive, stock, and/or deliver goods.
- Proficient in use of MS Office and record keeping tools
- Knowledge of invoicing and shipping procedures.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LumosSimilar Jobs
- Drivers at Aspire Power Solutions Limited
- Employee Relations Specialist at Cummins Nigeria
- Head, Procurement at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Head, Corporate Finance & Corporate Development at the Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC Plc)
- 2018 General Electric Nigeria Graduate Engineering Training Program (GETP)
- Job Openings at General Electric (GE) Nigeria
- Head of Operations at Zola Electric
- Head, Technical Operations (Electrical Engineer) at a Leading Power Distribution Company - Sunrose Consulting Limited