If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Job Number: 2997739
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Function: Sales
Business Segment: Healthcare Sustainable Solutions
- In this role, you will be responsible for selling GE Healthcare products or services to and maintaining relationships with existing named accounts including large, complex, high visibility, strategic, or tactically important accounts.
- Specialized knowledge in breadth and/or depth, as well sales experience as an expert in the field will be necessary to execute the job.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Prospecting for new customers and business in addition to growing and maintaining the existing customer portfolio, and qualifying new leads to maintain identified business to support a balanced sales funnel for future sales.
- Generating proposals, preparing sales quotations, planning customer meetings, and demonstrating equipment capabilities on assigned products in assigned territory.
- Sales negotiation and deal closure at the customer, interfacing with all key buying influencers such as direct users of the product, but also department heads and CXO level personnel.
- Expected to sell point of sale service contracts, financing and drive margin though selling value and holding price.
- Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge of GE and competitive products.
- Achieve annual and quarterly achievement of multiple order and revenue targets through accurate monthly and quarterly forecasting, by prioritizing selling time to generate sales volume, achieve account penetration and complete territory coverage.
- Maintaining satisfactory after-sale relationships and development of long-term customer relationships coupled with the ability to identify and capitalize on opportunities that immediately satisfy customer needs.
- Develop account penetration strategies for key target and competitive accounts and communicating current market intelligence back to the business, along with field concerns, issues and requirements.
- Providing leadership in market analysis and development/execution of strategies and action plans to drive product sales.
- Integrating and coordinating with GE and GEHC field teams (products and services) to drive orders and transfer growth.
- Creating and executing on strategic business plans (e.g., Bulk buys).
- At least one of the following core experiences: 4+ years of consultative sales experience including strategic selling and negotiation, Graduate of a GE Commercial Leadership Program, 5+ years GEHC experience in customer facing role(s), or 5+ years in progressively larger formal leadership roles working in a complex technical environment.
- Willingness to travel within your specified geographic region with occasional overnight stays depending on geography and business need.
- To the extent you are applying for a position that requires you to operate a GE owned/leased, privately owned/leased or rental vehicle for company business, you must be willing to submit to a check of your driving record.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Previous Healthcare high-end capital equipment sales experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze customer data and develop financially sound sales offers.
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume).
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria.
Quality Specific Goals:
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
- Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare HIPPA Guidelines, NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operates within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken.
- Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken.
- Ownership of order and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs.
- Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
- 7+ years of demonstrated selling skills including customer presentations, price quoting, closing and growing a sales territory.
- Proven executive (CX0) relationship building skills in a hospital/healthcare environment.
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process.
- Strong communication and clear thinking skills with the ability to synthesize complex issues into simple messages.
go to method of application »
Ref No: 2988648
Job Function: Engineering/Technology
Business Segment: Power Power Services
- Power Services Engineering is looking for a Project Engineering Manager (PEM) with proven track record and experience in power generation plant technologies, commissioning, or O&M that is seeking a challenging and rewarding career path in the Power Services project engineering team in the MEA.
- This position spans a wide range of OEM and oOEM technologies across combined cycle, gas and thermal power plants requiring high level of customer interaction and exposure to GE Leadership
- Represent as the technical focal point for projects thru coordination and planning all aspects of assessing, proposing, and technical execution of plant rehab and upgrade opportunities by leveraging the regional and global teams at every step of the process.
- Work closely with the performance analytics team and systems team in determining the scope of the plant upgrades and the inter-dependencies between different technologies and product lines
- Work with regional/global application teams in understanding all aspects of the technical proposals that include complex, extended scope (BOP) and flange-to-flange upgrades & CM&Us
- Provide technical management throughout the execution process and work closely with fulfillment teams in assuring a smooth handover and execution with mitigated risk plans
- Work closely with P&L project leaders as well as fulfillment PMO teams as the engineering liaison throughout the implementation phase and be the technical point of contact for duration of the project
- Embrace and drive a culture of horizontal thinking and execution by working in a boundaryless fashion and fostering the early detection of quality issues and risks as well as promoting lean processes that drive fulfillment excellence
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, or Computer Science
- At least 8 years of experience in an engineering or technology role
- At least 5 years’ experience in project management of medium to large scale industrial projects
- Extensive knowledge of general turbomachinery and power plant building blocks including balance of plant
- Experience with power plant design and upgrades, including systems analysis and testing
- Experience in successfully communicating with senior leaders and customers, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to lead in a matrix organization with regional and global footprint
- Ability to identify and rectify gaps that can pose a risk to the profitability and success of the project
- Ability and aptitude for detailed oriented tasks
- Experience in working with EPC
- High technical skills mixed with strong business acumen and influencing skills to lead and execute in high risk projects
- Mobility within MEA region is a must
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
- Advanced Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Experience managing complex projects in a multidisciplinary approach
- Experience managing engineering teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Problem analysis and resolution skills
- Fluency in Arabic or French language is a plus
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.